Chapter 10 - "Her Right Yet So Wrong Decision"

Hi guys. So presenting to you,

THE MUCH AWAITED DANGEROUS AND DEVASTATING AND TEARFUL SURPRISE!

Are you all excited?

WARNING:Fasten your seat belts. We're going to land on her wrong decision (surprise) soon..!"

***

After so much of struggle in her thinking process, she managed to type the text which said," Sir, I am quitting NK."

She fell on the bed straight, her face empty. She couldn't name the emotions she felt, it was all empty. She knew Mahesh Sir would never disagree to her decision. After all, it was her life. She wanted to have a safe distance from him. A distance that cannot reduce her love for him. She would keep loving him, but she had to be away. She knew he loved her, but she also knew that if she would leave him, he would just throw that blind love away. The love which was blind enough to not show him that he was too good to deserve a broken girl like her.

The knock on the door broke her reverie. She got up saying,"Yes?"

Zain entered the room with Rakesh Sir for yet another gift segment. She plastered a fake smile and spoke,"Welcome Welcome. Bade time ke baad nazar aaye ap Rakesh ji?"

"You people were busy." Rakesh replied with a smile.

"Adi. Iss k baad bhi ek lamba shot hai. Tou we don't have enough time." Zain spoke, pressing his lips together.

"Let's start then." She said and cleaned the bed.

They started the segment. He kept on asking her to open his gifts even and she kept on following his commands. He kept on cracking his lame jokes and she kept on laughing. Silence took over. She was busy opening her gift. She unwrapped it only to find a pink coloured teddy with a card. She opened the card and tried to conceal her laughter which didn't go unnoticed by Zain. 

"Kya hai is mein aisa?" He asked still focusing on his gifts.

"Okay. Tou. Hmmmm." She fumbled with words and laughed out aloud making Zain's movement come to a halt. He observed her keenly and asked again, "What?"

"Iss mein likha hai ke Will You Marry Me?" She quickly spoke and Zain's hands stopped working on his own gifts. After a good few seconds, he again started playing with his gifts. Finding an empty reaction from him, she said," Mein yeh nhi le skti. Kya karun?"

"Jawab do. Wo tumhare answer ka wait kar rahe hain Aditi." He spoke, his eyes fixed on his own gift.

He found a gift which was a pretty ring. He gave it to her saying, "Ye wohi proposal ring hai."

She took it and kept it aside, smiling, she said,"Mein nahi le sakti."

The segment ended on not a very good note for him and Rakesh Sir left.

As soon as he left the room , Zain got up and locked the door. He then picked up that card, that teddy and the ring and she knew what was coming. He stood up and he threw three of the things out of the window, shocking her to the core. He then pinned her to the wall.

"Kya. What are you doing?"

"Wohi. Jo mujhe bohot pehle kardena chahiye tha!" He spoke, entwining his hand with hers.