Chapter 13 - "Living In The Moment"

Hello guys..! So, Long time no seeeee?

I'm really very sorry for the delay. You all know the reasons. Plus I was too ill these days. Back pain, head ache and flu! All at the same time. Just pray for me guys.

Also, do check this amazing picture on the cover page. I just loved this, touched my heart.! Do tell me how is it.

(Was scrolling through instagram and just got this. Not my creation.)

Well, Here is the update.

Happy Reading..!

***

Their foreheads rested against each other. He was enjoying the pure ecstasy. She was feeling weak, unable to comprehend her emotions. He lifted his hand to trace her neckline, as she raised her shoulders in nervousness. Smiling at the effect he had on her, he looked at her, her eyes still closed.

"He doesn't deserve this."

"He is Zain Imam, the Great"

"You don't deserve Zain. He doesn't deserve a broken girl." The devil's words rang in her ears, haunting her once more as she quickly left the place she belonged to, his arms! He was left confused as tears poured out of her eyes. She squeezed her eyes twice painfully. His heart ached to see her like this.

Unable to control it any longer, she whispered under her breath before running to the room,"No.. I can..'t do th..this. No.. I.. I cann..ot.!"

He ran behind her but she locked the door.

"Adi. Kya hua? Are you okay? Aditi open the door yaar!"

He kept on blabbering but it made no difference.

"Mein yahin rahun ga jab tak tum darwaza nhi kholti. I'm here. Damn it Adi. I said open the door or else I will break it!"

"I'm telling you Aditi.. This is the last time I'm warning you. E.N.O.U.G.H!" He shouted.

After a good few seconds of silence, he heard the clicking of the door.

There, she stood, crying vigorously. He neared her, cupping her face, "Aditi. You scared the hell out me yaar. Kya hua hai? Why don't you just spit it out!"

She looked at him. Hugging him as tight as possible, she cried her heart out as he kept on holding her. He knew she was strong, strong enough to face every hurdle, but sometimes she needed someone to hold her and give her a shoulder to cry on.

She broke the hug and he made her sit down on the couch. He sat beside her, taking her hand in his.

"Are you alright now?" He asked, slowly.

She hummed in response.

"Kuch bolo gi nahi?" He again asked, as slowly as he could.

Aditi looked into his eyes, "I love you. You know that right?"

Zain smiled, "Of course I know."

"But.."

He interrupted, "There is no but in I love you. Life can't be spent on Ifs and Buts Adi. I don't know what's bothering you and I think you don't want to tell me too. Its just that you're afraid may be. But remember, I'm here always, to protect you. It's completely fine if you don't want to share your insecurity. I understand. Plus we have whole of our lives to discuss that. But I just want to make sure that you let the things go in flow. And enjoy the present, forgetting about your past. Just live the moments, make memories. Life is too short to spend in pain. They say, Live in the Moment!"

He stopped looking at her. Without saying anything, she pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck. He smiled before hugging her back.

***