Chapter 11 - "Falling Stars"

Hey guys.
Eager to know what will happen next?
Well, I am good at making people wait..😄😄😄

Okay, so here is the next interesting part.
Hope to get an overwhelming response once again.!

***
"Aditi took an off today." Jahaan informed an anxious Zain, who was roaming here and there waitng for her.

"What?! Off and Aditi. They are opposites!" Zain shouted as Jahaan jumped on to his bed, taking a comfortable position.

"And opposites attract bro!" Jahaan winked making Zain frown. Jahaan laughed out aloud when Poonam entered the room.

"What's so funny?" She asked taking her position on the chair.

"Kuch khaas nahi. Just that Mr Neil Khanna has lost his senses!" Jagaane exclaimed, suppressing his laughter.

"See Mr Dakhal Dayal! If you don't want to get murdered, stay quite!" Zain spoke, shooting his deathly glares at him.

"Arey yaar tum log aakhri dino mein bhi lar rahe ho!" Poonam face palmed.

"Hum lar nahi rahe!" Jagaane interjected.

"Kabhi kaam ki baat par bhi ghaur Kar liya kar!" Zain punched Jahaan before turning back to Poonam, anxiously, "Punnu? Kya matlab? Aakhri din?"

"Haye Haye! Kis ke aakhri din? Mere, Zain ke ya tumhare?" Jahaan shot his brow up, acting well to be affected.

"Shut up Jahaan! Tum logo ko nahi pata?" Poonam asked.

Zain shook his head.

"NK is ending." She spoke sighing.

And that was it. Zain's world crashed. NK meant everything to him, in fact to everyone of them.

He fell down on the bed with a thud.

"No." It came out as a tiny whisper from his mouth. Jahaan shot up and asked,"You're kidding Punnu?"

"Arey! No. It's true. Bhatt Sir confirmed this. He just told us that one of the cast member wants to quit the show, that is why he is ending it."

"Are you serious?"

"Like, Ek bande k lye they're ending the serial?" Zain tried hard to not cry.

"It's their decision. May be he is under pressure. Already channel ki tou shayad khaas dushmani hai hum se!" Poonam spoke, getting up.

"What the hell!"

***

The tiny droplets trickled down her body as she stood under the rain in her balcony, her hands spread outwards to feel every inch of the nature. She lifted her head up, closing her eyes as she felt the rain drops fell on her face. She felt as if her pain was vanishing with this flowing water. But right then, a tear found its way down her cheek. She couldn't even recognize her tears in that flowing water. His face flashed across her closed eyes and she again opened her eyes.

Just to be away from him, she concluded on that stupid decision, but even then, he isn't away. He won't ever be away from her. Because, where true love exists, distance means nothing.

She reminsced how he confessed his love. All of the pictures came into her sight and she could hear him saying all that.

As much as she wanted to be happy, the situations were not allowing her.

She walked in. Standing in front of the mirror, she observed herself. Noticing all of the surroundings, a tear escaped her eye as she realized that this was her last day in her flat.