Chapter 6 - "Healing The Wounds"

Hi guys. So another update is here finally. Just to remind once more, its purely imaginative. Let alone some of the real incidences, but they are made up their own way too.

Happy Reading.

***

She slapped him hard across his face, tears making their way down her cheeks. He rooted to his spot while she grabbed his collar shouting, "Why?!"

She fell down on her knees suffering through all the pain she had. He squeezed his eyes seeing her like that. He sat down beside her and hugged her tight, clinging onto her like there's no tomorrow.

And they heard, "Cut. That was so natural guys. Superb." She quickly came out of his embrace before walking towards her room only to be followed by him.

"Aditi." She heard him say. She turned around and smiled at him.

"Woh. We're going out for dinner tonight. Abhilash will join us actually. So, will you?"

"I'm sorry. I can't. You go, enjoy." She replied, smilingly.

"Do you seriously think I would enjoy without you?" He spoke, twisting his lips.

"Uhm. You should go Zain." He stepped inside the room and closed the door behind him. Cupping her cheeks, he called out, "Adu..."

She interrupted, "Don't call me that. He used to. You named me Adi na? Call me Adi then. That's for you only." He smiled and began,"Okay my Adi. Why don't you socialize yourself? Hmm? You know you're an actress. Your fans expect a lot from you. You don't hang out with friends, you don't attend the award shows, you don't attend any parties. Why do you hide the real Aditi inside you? Don't tell me it's because you're an introvert because mein bhi introvert hun, may be even more than you're. But to make your career strong, you need to socialize. Even you don't post pictures and status on social media. I want an answer Adi? Why do you do all this?"

She sat down on the bed followed by him, "I can't handle this Zain. You know, Shreeedhan, he used to tell me that I am not beautiful and I look so weird in the pictures. He told me not to post any of my pictures on any of my account. Other girls, they are beautiful and I am no..."
Zain stopped her in the middle, "You're beautiful."

Aditi tried to speak amidst the pool of tears,"Even after I'm broken?"

"Yes. Because that's not your mistake. right? He broke you. And I promise, I'll fix you up." He spoke, tugging her hair behind her ears.

She smiled as he hugged her, losing himself in her scent.

"So you're coming, right?" He asked, pursing his lips.

"Of course. Kon kon jaraha hai?" She nodded.

"Poonam, Gautam, Jahaan, Nupur, Me and You." He replied, pulling away.

"Gulz?" She asked, licking her lips.

"She will not come. She said she is busy somewhere." He answered. She hummed getting up.

"Chalein?" He asked, glancing sideways

"Let me change." She began walking towards the washroom

"No. Don't change please. You are looking pretty in this cute sa Avni type off shoulder top."

"Ahaan. But this is Aditi's, not Avni's!" She smirked lightly.

"Hmm. Ab zyaada baatein na banao."They began walking out.

"Acha. Mein baatein bana rahi thi?" She smacked his shoulder.

"Of course. Tou mein bana raha tha kya?" He teased her, adopting a bored expression.