Chapter 8 - "He loves?"

Hi guys.. So, here the actual story unfolds. Start of a new light drama..!

The previous chapters' response achieved the required target, so here is the next one.

Okay, so here is the prologue part.  I hope you have a happy read.

***

She woke up and stretched her hands out, unaware of the fact that she was being keenly ogled by someone. With her eyes semi closed, she felt something hard under her head. He lifted his hand to caress her hair and she shot up. She realized it was his legs her head was resting on.

"We were together the whole night." The thought only sent shivers down her spine."What if.."her mind was cut in between by her heart which said,"No..What are you even thinking? He is not that. He can never do anything without your permission."

"Adi? Are you alright?" She heard him say.

"Yeah. I'm. Al..right.!" She got up and locked herself in the washroom making the best excuse of freshening up while he walked up to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

She splashed some water on her face in order to remove the dried marks of tears. She couldn't trust anyone, even when that "anyone" included Zain. She was done, done with love and trust. She somewhere knew that she loved Zain. But Shreedhan's words echoed in her ears,"Do you think he deserves a broken girl? The girl who is too insecure to handle? He doesn't deserve this. He is Zain Imam, the Great! You don't deserve Zain."

She caged her ears between both of her hands in order to stop those words from ringing anymore. 

He got changed into a simple jeans and  t-shirt before placing the breakfast on the table. He sat there waiting for her until she came out of the room. She looked like an angel, water drifting from the ends of her hair, clad in a simple deep green off shoulder top with the slightest pinch of make up.

Aditi spoke, sitting on the chair, "Shall we start?"

"Of course."

***

After reaching the sets and having done with some not so tiring small shoots, Zain was resting in his room. The knock on the door brought him out of his own unknown world.

"Yes?"he shouted before getting up to open the door. Spotboy was standing out.

"Yes?"

"Sir gave this script."

He took the script. "Okay."

***

Aditi sat in her room, tears rolling down her cheeks. Why, couldn't she trust him? Or anyone? Well, she needed to focus on him right now. But still she couldn't shoot that scene, she just couldn't. She was strong and her heart was able to trust him for this too, still her mind was constantly telling her not to trust him.

The knock on the door broke her reverie and she quickly rubbed her tears away only to turn around. She found Zain standing there with his ever so charming smile.

"Co..come in." It came out as a mere whisper.

Zain stepped in and showed her the script.

Aditi fumbled with words, "I..I have gone thr..through it al..ready."

"Are you okay? I mean. Can you?" He asked ever so gently.

"Umm. woh. Actually..."Before she could comprehend with her words, they heard a knock on the door.

There stood Poonam. Aditi breathed a sigh of relief. She could share this with her. 

Poonam stepped in, "What's up?"

"Nothing. We were just discussing the scene. Come, sit." Zain spoke, occupying a seat.

Poonam sat down humming,

They kept on talking and laughing until Zain was called for the shot that was just before their consummation shoot.

As soon as Zain left the room, Aditi ran to Poonam and hugged her tight.

"Hey. Aditi? All okay?" Poonam rubbed her back.

"I can't shoot this scene. You know na, I cannot trust anyone. I..I just..I just cannot.."Aditi spoke in between her sobs. Poonam read the script.

"Aditi. Look at me. See. He is Zain. You can trust him. Right?" Poonam lifted her chin up, murmuring.

"I am not in a state to trust anyone." She replied, pressing her lips together.

"Then, okay. Go and cancel this scene. Go!" Poonam began pushing her out.

"No." Aditi whispered.

"You're impossible Aditi. You cannot shoot this and then even you are not cancelling it. What is this? See. He can never hurt you Aditi. In fact, he wants you to be happy." Poonam tried to knock some sense in her head.

"Why? Why does he want me to be happy?" Aditi asked, lost.

"Because he loves you!  Everyone can see that except you!"

Aditi was left dumbstruck. A little gasp left her mouth as she stared into nothingness. Her words did no good to her. Her whole life flashed like a movie in front of her eyes.

She reminisced how he used to take care of her, how he used to tease her, how he used to make her understand, how he was always by her side. God! Why didn't she comprehend this before? But still, why does he love her? She isn't beautiful. She is broken. She reminisced Shreedhan's words. She was confused like hell!

When she came to the earth, Poonam was gone.

Her insecurities drown her; rip and tear her apart. It was all in her mind, if only she saw herself the way that he does. Sometimes, she wonder, if she will ever be happy with herself. She worried that if she couldn't be happy with herself, than nobody will ever be happy with her. And that just made her even more Paranoid. It was a cycle, insecurity, unconfidence and difference. It was all a cycle and it was destroying her. She couldn't do anything against it except one thing. And Yes, She would do that!

***

So, how was it? 

Here Aditi knows that Zain loves her? What's that particular THING she would do?

Any guesses?

Well, I have a dangerous surprise for you all. Remember, Its DANGEROUS..!

Keep guessing..! 

Much Love..!

Priya