Chapter 15 - "One Last Time"

Hey guys..! So, I'm here with a super duper update.

I wanted you all to know that I am not receiving the support and love I was receiving in the middle chapters. It takes a lot of efforts to take a part out and not getting enough reviews can prove to be disappointing. So, please dear silent readers, do at least hit the star button. 

Well, The title? Isn't it again a terrible one? To scare you all? Aahhh.! Pardon haaa.!

Well, here's the update. Happy Reading..!

***

(Continued from Chapter 14 - Drunk Confessions.)

 He pulled her to him, tears poured out of his eyes seeing her in pain. He couldn't think what to do. He wanted to put her insecurities to sleep. But he couldn't.  

He cursed himself for not being able to think what she was thinking, not even for once. Why? Why wasn't  he able to read her mind? 

He cried seeing her cry. His heart ached seeing her in this vulnerable state. He cried his heart out, being in her arms. She wasn't able to hold it back anymore and dozed off, her head resting on his shoulder.

He realized she had been sleeping. Pulling her face to have a look at her, his heart pierced once again. Dried tears marks on her cheeks were somewhere hiding her white colour, her closed eyes were even more puffy. Her lipstick was messed up and her hair were not in place.

He started talking to her,"Adi... I'm sorry.. I'm at mistake. I could have understood you. I could have talked to you once. I regret!  I don't know why I got so engrossed in your love, I couldn't even read what your eyes were telling."

"But.. How dare you? How dare you think that I doesn't deserve you? You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and you're saying that I doesn't deserve you! Huhh..! Kab samjho gi yaar? I love you.. I love you Adi.. I love you and I can never think to loose you."

Kissing her forehead, he pulled her to him for one last time. Yeah! ONE LAST TIME! 

"Don't worry Aditi. I cannot force you into this. You'll choose, its your life. If you think I'm not worthy, you can willingly go and choose someone else. But I'll always love you."he murmured and stood up to go. He was yanked back to the bed. He realized both of his hands were in her grip and her sleeping face did nothing good to him. Their faces were an inch apart. 

He sat beside her on the edge of the bed and she turned her face to the his side while still holding his hands. He smiled and bent down to kiss her cheek.

 He smiled and bent down to kiss her cheek

***

Her not so peaceful sleep was disturbed by the sun rays that fell  directly upon her face.

She found him sleeping while sitting beside her, their hands entwined and his head supported by the bedpost. Oh no! How is he here? She just remembered being in the party. Not a glimpse after that.! What the hell!

"Zain... Yeh yahan kyun hai! I had to leave today. Or ab yeh mujhe itni asaani se chhore ga nahi! Hell! What do I do?"she mumbled under her breath and carefully took her hand out of his hold. Running to the bathroom, her breath hitched and she put her hand on her heaving chest to control her unusual heart beats.

Clad in a simple red crop top with a printed white skirt, she stepped into the living room only to find him already waiting for her. He smiled at her, a sad and painful smile that seemed more like fake. He was hurt, he couldn't deny. How could she think that she isn't worthy! She was his life! His sunshine! His love! His future! And yes! She was his Girl! How dare she deny that?

Something that was messing up his already messed mind, popped up again. He wasn't even able to meet her eyes. So was she. The fear was visible in his eyes. The guilt, he could see in her eyes too.

She sat down on the couch in front of him as he served them the breakfast. There was an awkward silence, when finally the buzz of her phone broke it, alarming her of the notification.

She smiled seeing the phone, confusing him.

Aditi:"Appu ka message hai. She is saying she is missing me."

Zain:"Ohh! You might be missing her too."

Aditi:"Of course! In fact, I was planning to go there."

Zain:"Hmmmm.. you should go."

Aditi:"Will you be fine?"

 She wanted to know if he would be able to live without her. Because she was going to never return.

Zain:(faking a smile)"I will have to be okay. Waqt aur Halaat yehi tou sikha jate hain! Kuch bhi ho, ummeed ka sath kabhi na chhoro. Tou bas, isi ummeed pr jiyun ga ke tum ek na ek din tou wapis zarur aaogi. Aa jaao gi na?"

A silent tear escaped her eye. Rubbing it, she came and sat beside him. Squeezing his hand under hers, she nodded her head.

"I love you Aditi."he spoke taking her world away.
The sincerity in his eyes didn't hide his pain. She could see that clearly. She forced a smile. Though she knew that she is going to hurt him, she was not ready to change her mind. He kissed her hand and pulled her closer to himself. Caressing her soft hair, he cried on her shoulder. She kept on asking him the reason for these tears, but he didn't utter a word.

***

She was packing her stuff when he entered the room. She was scared she might loose her control.

"Zain.. Tum.. You can go.. I will manage.. actually subha se yehin ho. Abhi must be worried for u."she managed to speak.

"Correction: Subha se nahi raat se.. secondly, you are right. Abhi ka call aaya tha. Mein chalta hun."he lied and turned around to go.

She wanted to stop him and so she did. Coming on his way, she forwarded her hands in front of him.

He was confused. Yet, he looked at her. The pain in her eyes pained him. But he wanted her to open up. And for that, he knew what he had to do.

She looked at him and she knew it was the one last time she was with him. Her hands itched to touch him, and all her lips wanted was to kiss him.

He tilted his head in helplessness, signalling her to leave his hand. A lone tear escaped her eye and he was gone. He entwined their hands, and stepped forward. Rubbing her tear away, he kissed her eyes. Pulling back, he gave her a look that broke her even more. She clung on to him like her life depended on it. She didn't know what would she tell him of her condition, all she knew was that she needed him right now, nothing else mattered. After all, It was the last time probably she was holding him close. 

Breaking the hug, she looked up at him, dried tear marks on her face. She stabilized herself.

"Are you fine Adi?" he questioned, pretending to be unknown to every fact. 

"I.. Uhmmm.. I don't know Zain. I don't just understand what is bothering me."she replied, pain visible in her eyes. 

"I do understand. It might just be the fear. But remember Adi. F.E.A.R has two meanings, Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything  And Rise. Choice is yours." he tried to explain hiding his own suffering.

She nodded her head and hugged him ONE LAST TIME.

She left him without even an explanation. He let her go without even a question.

***

So, done with this! Whole AdiZalicious update.! How was it?

So, finally she left. How do you feel? Sad? Disappointed? Or Satisfied?

Don't forget to drop down your views. I would love to hear from you all.

Much Love

Priya