Chapter 4 - "Break Down"

Hi guys. So here is the next part. Thanks for all the love and support.

(Note: Some real incidences are taken into consideration but they are made up their own way too.)

Happy Reading..!

***

She pushed open the door of the apartment to get the biggest shock of her life. She rooted to her spot and a tear escaped her eye. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought of getting a heart break just so easily. She fell down with a thud, trying hard to control her pain.

***

"Where is she? It's been more than 15 minutes since I'm waiting. No message." Zain kept on blabbering, his eyes sticked to the main door of the flats. That was when he found her walking lifelessly towards the car. He quickly stepped out and ran to her asking,"Kya hua Adi? Are you okay?" He tried to stabilize her."Take me away from here Zain." She whispered amidst the pool of tears flowing freely from her eyes.

"Okay. It's okay. Relax. We'll go."He tried to make her walk but she fell down. He picked her up in his arms and carried her towards the car, all the while Aditi staring him admiringly.

***

They reached his apartment, the drive being extremely quite. He again carried her inside after closing the door behind him. She sat down on the couch and he ran towards the kitchen, bringing some water. She gulped, looking at him as he sat down beside her taking her hand in his,"Tell me Aditi. What happened?"

"Zain. Woh Shreedhan. He.. He is chea..ting on me. I saw him.. He was with some other girl. He kissed her. They were on the couch. Together. I..I just can't take this. I just can't." She hugged him, wetting his shirt in between her sobs. He caressed her back, clutching onto her waist, making her relax.She leaned into his embrace. He balanced himself saying,"Shhh. It's alright Adi. You don't need to worry or stress yourself. I'm with you, always."

Hearing this, she only tightened her grip on him. He squeezed his eyes shut, seeing her in pain. It was hard for him to have her this close to him and still so far from him.

After what felt like ages, she broke the hug. Sitting too close to him, she started narrating the whole story, "We were in a relationship since the last 4 years. We know each other since the last  9 years. We know each other too well. I didn't know when my side of friendship turned into love. Then, a day came, when he proposed me, saying that he loved me. You know I was on cloud nine, seriously! Little did I know that it wasn't meant to be like this. Hardly, six months of the relationship went too well. I made my career, doing my first show. He wasn't happy at all, but somehow, I managed to convince him. He started being too hard, his insecurities and all. Thinking about him, you know, just for him, I managed to quit the show. The next year went well again. Then, I started doing another show. I started getting busy as I held importance in that show, the second lead. He then started being angry all the time. All the frustrations, he used to take it on me. The show ended and he again went on well. I never knew why he used to dislike my career. I began to think that his insecurities may lead to many misunderstandings, so I just decided to quit acting. But then, Naamkarann! I couldn't resist myself. He refused to allow me but I was independent, and so I accepted the show. That led to a serious fight between us. But I tried to sort everything out. I had many scenes with you Zain. He even started getting jealous. That day and today, he never talked to me calmly or in a loving manner. It always depended on his moods. I just used to follow him on every step. It wasn't love between us. Better say, it was one sided, my love, just mine. He never loved me. He cheated Zain. He cheated! "She stopped and dropped her head on his shoulder, crying out. It was one such second, that she dozed off.

***

Aditi woke up and it took time for her to register that she was still in his apartment, covered in a blanket. She quickly got up and found the room empty. She heard the clicking of the door and Zain came out of the bathroom, water dripping from his wet hair and a towel rolled around his neck. She looked at him and reminisced the night incident. "Get up. We need to go. Late nahi hona aaj." He spoke and smiled at her. 

***

They reached the sets. The day started normal as usual. They had a break after a long tiring shoot. She was resting in her room when the spot boy knocked the door,"You're called for a gift segment ma'am. Rakesh Sir is here." She sighed before speaking,"I'm coming."

***

That's it. Drop your views for this one.!

Loads Of Love

Priya