Chapter 12 - "Opposing Emotions..!"

Hello my lovely readers.
So, this is the next part.
Thanks for all the love you have been showering. That is much appreciated.

I hope you guys have a happy read.

***

He sat on the couch and she stood beside him, stuck in an awkward situation. She just wanted to hug him tight and tell him that she loved him more than anything. She proceeded to do that but right then, her mind chided,"Stop right there. What are you doing! He doesn't deserve this." And she stopped in her tracks as a tear escaped her eye. 

She turned around to walk away when he held her hand, stopping her. She turned to him, looking into his pleading eyes. "I love you" he whispered, looking at her helpless state. 

"I love you Adi." He spoke again and she squeezed her eyes, not able to hold it back anymore. She tilted her head backwards a bit as a tear rolled down her cheek. Still holding her hand and sitting there on the couch, he again said, "I love you."

"I love you to moon and the back. I love you just the way you are. I love you for who you are. I love you for all the flaws in you. I love all of your perfection Adi. I love you and will always do. I will love you till my hair turn white and your teeth fell off. The sky may fall and the stars may too, but I will always love you. My heart beats for you Adi. I can only say that I love you. I reall.." He was forced to leave his sentence in between as he heard her say, "I love you too Zain."

That was it. He yanked her to him and she fell on his lap. Her legs dangling to his left side, she looked into his sparkling eyes. Tears stopped and she smiled as she realized what she just did. She told him that she loved him. Why? How? When? These were the only few things her mind could comprehend as she felt him nearing her lips. She closed her eyes and her heart raced. She grabbed his collar and kept on tightening her grip on it. His hands on her waist, he kept on reducing the distance between their lips. Their lips were an inch apart when they heard the phone ringing.

Quickly stabilizing themselves, he picked up the phone not before frowning. 

"Yes?" He was rude.

She began getting up but he yanked her back and signalled her not to proceed.

"Kahan ho yaar?" Abhi spoke from the other side of the phone.

"Qabar mein! Tujhe bhi aana hai?" He replied, frowning.

"Aha! Did I disturb?" He heard Abhi say, getting the hint.

"Kaam ki baat?" Zain spoke.

"Hmm. Tou. One of your friend is here. He wants to talk to you. He didn't have your number. So, I just helped him. Talk to him. Its urgent." Abhi said.

"Okay. Jaldi kar." He replied.

He talked on the phone as she stared him keenly, thinking how on earth she got him! But then Shreedhan's words disturbed her once more and a tear rolled down her cheek. She reminisced how Zain was confessing his love some moments ago. The picture of her saying that she loves him appeared in front of her eyes and she went deep into her thoughts. She confessed because she wasn't able to put up with his heavy yet expressive words. They just pierced her heart and unknowingly she confessed. But even if she did, that won't stop her from leaving him. Even if he is sincere and honest, he deserves better, at least better than her.

He waved his hands in front of her eyes to bring her out of her thoughts. She looked at him.

"I cannot believe Adi." He spoke holding her hand. Tears made their way down her cheeks as she spoke,"I love you Zain. I do." 

He pulled her to him, engulfing her in his warm embrace. He thanked God silently, little did he know that God has planned something really worse for him. 

Sitting on his lap, she broke the hug, looking into the most sincere eyes. He again neared her lips as she looked at him. "Zain." She spoke but of no use. Thinking it to be some of those last moments, she kissed the corner of his lips. He looked at her as she closed her eyes, claiming his lips ever so gently.

Their lips moved in the perfect way, fixing perfectly against each others. Out of all those burdening hours, she felt this minute to be the most peaceful. He felt as if all of his stress drove away.  He sucked her lower lip and she gasped in pleasure, his tongue making its way inside her mouth. Her tongue twirled slowly against his as she wrapped her arms round his neck. He pulled her impossibly closer, she heard his heart beats raise. 

They pulled back, panting heavily as their foreheads rested against each other. 

He couldn't get enough of her. She couldn't give him more of her. He was happy. She was stressed. He wanted to hold her close. She needed to run away from him. He loved her. She didn't love herself. He was standing strong. She felt weak. He felt safe in her arms. She was afraid he might run away after getting someone better. And this was the story of their opposing emotions.

***

Romance continues..!

Whole AdiZa feels..!

How was it people? Excited to hear from you all..!

Much Love

Priya