chapter-1

I was running in the sand to escape from him....
Smile was not leaving my face....we both are panting heavily...none of us stopped running....
The cool breeze was kissing me making me giggle more....
Ahhh!!!
I heard a sound...I quickly turned...my eyes met him who was holding his leg hissing in pain....
My smile faded seeing his painful expression....
I quickly ran to him...what happened..???
Where did you get hurt..??
Can't you even run properly...I was just blabbering..seeing him in pain...
He pulled me towards him holding my waist....I landed on his chest....
Got you love...he said kissing my ear...
I was shocked at his words...soon realization hit my mind....
I started beating his chest with my tiny hands....
You cheat...
I hate you....
I hate you.....
he quickly pulled me close to him.....I placed my head on his chest...staring at the sky....his heart was beating fast due to running....
Never say I hate you love....I can't take it....
He said looking at the sky.....
But you cheated na I asked staring at him....
he quickly changed our positions coming on top...
You know I felt you are going away from me leaving me in darkness....he said looking with a fear in his eyes...
It's just a Chase Arjun..I said rolling my eyes...
His lips curl into a smile listening his name from my mouth....
Oho !! Then what is this with that he started tickling me....
Haha aaaarrjjjuuunn..leave..acha sorry I said between the laughs...
He took me in his arms close to his heart...I stared the sky hearing his heartbeat....
The sun started going down filling our faces with his Sparks...we are glowing under the Sparks...and the music of his heart beat was overwhelming my senses.....
Arjun I love you....I said kissing his forehead...
Jaan...you are my heart beat never leave me this innocent heart stops the moment you start taking a step back from me...he said kissing my forehead ...
Avani ....
Avani....
Avani....
I came out of my trance when someone called me...
The person was looking in a blur vision...
I blinked my eyes to get the proper vision...
I saw my mom looking with a concern in her eyes....
What happened beta..why are you crying...I know it's hard to leave us but you have to beta..go and wipe ur tears otherwise your make up will spoil...Bharat came...I am going get ready fast...
I wiped the tears and applied the make up....
Soon my maa came and took me to the mandap...
I took slow steps towards the mandap.
I performed the varamala ritual...pandit ji asked both of us to stand up for the saath phere..
My mom eyes were filled with happiness...
My father was showing his happiness with his glowing face...
With every step..the tears started flowing down....
He applied sindoor and tied the mangalsutra making my world shatter into pieces....
Aaryan take the blessings of pandit ji beta my dad said .....
I stopped ur heart beat....Arjun...I stopped ur heart beat.....
Hi readers how is the first chapter let me know it in the comment box.... don't forget to hit the star..this story is purely an imagination..hope you will like it..you will get a weekly update on this story... sorry for that.. because my college has started and I am busy with my project so hope you understand and support me..I will give you an update weekly...😍❤️😍
Enjoy the story..
Keep smiling..