Chapter-3

Aryan pov:
        Car halted with a jerk in front of our home..Mom and dad has arrived before us and brought aarthi to the entrance...I got down of the car and held the door open for avani...She came out slowly and started walking looking down..I took her hand in mine slowly and she didn't hesitate as my parents are watching us..

      We stood in front of our door and she kicked the vessel of rice grains and entered into our home with legs painted red leaving imprints of her arrival..My mom literally had tears in her eyes..She lifted her chin and placed her hands on her cheeks.. Looking into her eyes,she smiled at her lovingly and said"welcome home baccha"

     I fake coughed and she glared at me "what?Do you need special welcome?Come in"she said

***Drama queen***

Later we departed our ways...I went to take a hot shower and got ready
Avani pov
  I want  to free my hand from his hold..but seeing my in-laws..I dropped my idea...
My mil welcomed me with a warm smile..on her face...when she welcomed me...and touched my cheeks..it felt like a mothers touch..where there is no dominance..only love....
     She took me to a room I think it's Aryan room...she took me to the bed...and sat beside me...
     Beta I know you are missing ur parents...I can't replace ur mother place in ur heart....but I can love you as a mother.....she said kissing my forehead....
    Thanks maa...I said slowly..she laughed at me...and went outside saying me to take rest....
   I took a plain saree from the suit case..and went into the washroom to freshen up...
  I saw my reflection in the mirror....I touched my magalsutra..and the sindoor on my forehead...
   Tears started flowing down my cheeks...
  ❤️❤️
      Arjun...come here....fast...
Ahh!! Stop yelling avani we are in the mall.....
   Shut up I know we are in the mall...I said with a sad pout on my face..here I am excited to show him something but no he is yelling instead of asking me...
    Stop showing me ur sad pout face..from morning you are roaming in the whole mall but you didn't buy anything...I am tired love...he said sitting on the chair...
   I liked some thing I said playing with my hands.....his face lighten up listening to my words...
  Thank God...!!!finally you liked some thing...he said getting up from the chair...
    Pack it..I said to the salesman...
No wait she shouted...
   Now what...I asked irritatedly...
I showed him the beautiful black beads chain with a love symbol pendant...
  His face glowed with happiness soon it is replaced by a smirk...
  Soooooooooooooo he said smirking...
     I blushed seeing him....
So my love is getting desperate to become Mrs.arjun... he said holding the chain...
   Arjun...I hitted him on the shoulder playfully...
   Pack this he said looking at me lovingly...
   We went out of the mall...taking the package...
    The ride to my house was silent...I looked outside holding the gift tightly....he was laughing like a mad man and driving the car...god what he is thinking in his mind that smie was not leaving his face....
I came out of the car.... looking at him to say something...
Love give me that gift...he said looking serious...
   Tears started welling up from my yes...
I gave him...the gift back...it's like some one was snatching him from me...
  He came closer to me...he lifted my chin ...
   Be ready in the red lehanga to become mrs.arjun...love... he said pecking my forehead lovingly...
   My eyes are dying to see the reflection of this mangalsutra of my name around ur neck in the mirror on our wedding night....he said caressing my neck....
                                                       ❤️❤️
     I came out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door...I wiped my tears and cleaned my face with the water...and opened the door....
  I saw aryan... standing at the door.. dressed in the night wear...
  Are you ok..he asked softly..I nodded and closed the door to change my dress..
  I wish i could have time machine..I would have change my future...and write my Arjun name on my fate....
       I changed into the silk saree...and opened the door ...I took all the ornaments leaving the peacock pendent mangalsutra on my neck......
     I took slow steps towards the bed..I saw him sitting on the bed leaning his head on the head board...
   God !!! Why you are making me to do the things which I can't even dream in my life...
   Don't say no to your husband bacha for anything my mom words rang in my ear....
  Why ???  Can't he wait until I accept him my whole hearteadly...
    Why girls are taught not to say no to your husband..why they don't teach  boys to respect the opinion of girls..
   I took a deep breath..and moved forward....
  It's kk avani he can never win ur heart.... because Arjun has stolen it...I am just a life less body with no heart....
     If he wants that then I won't stop him .......
       my soul and heart only belongs to Arjun....
   Only him......

Hii readers how are you all..I know you are very angry on us... because we are not updating the story daily..sorry for that my college was opened and I am busy with my studies..I will try my best to give you updates weekly twice for the stories..just support me with ur love...
   Don't forget to share ur view on the story..hit the star..
  See you with the next update..
Until then keep smiling..keep reading...