Chapter-10

Avani pov:-
I stood in the middle of nowhere.. Everything was dark around me...I was scared..Looking around to find something or rather someone.... Suddenly I heard a scream...A loud scary scream to help someone....I ran in the direction of source of that sound...As I ran,I am becoming dizzy and stumbling on my feet...I ran and ran and ran still there is no light..I fell down due to fatigue....Again..I heard that scream calling..Help.....I rose up again and started walking swiftly towards that direction...Far away..I can see a hill...And a person hanging from the cliff ready to fall down...I took speed to reach..Any delay may result in loss of life...As I neared,my legs gave up...Completely sweating ,exhausted and I fell down before I reach there...I started to crawl and help him somehow...But before I reach for his hand,his hand lost its grip and he fell down deep into abyss..It's him...It's arya...his eyes has no life...he fell down Shouting avani......I cried"arya....Don't go"

I woke up with a jerk....And looked around...only then,I realized that it's a dream...It scared daylights out of me....I was sweating profusely and my heartbeat is now regaining...It's early in the morning around 4:30

I washed my face and sat on the bed holding my head...It's throbbing due to yesterday's events and my eyes were swollen as a result of weeping continuously...My ears and tip of my nose went into beetroot red...I looked over the other side of the bed..He is not there....I started panicking...

Where is he???

What if my dream becomes true???

What if he is in danger?Or any suicide attempt???

Avni you screwed up!!!!You are responsible for his death....

I was out of logic long ago and imagining things...I must go and search...I searched the whole house,library,garden,bathrooms whatnot everywhere...He is not home...i called him and his mobile was switched off....Shit shit!!!!I collapsed on ground holding my head in my hands...

"Why God??Why is it me?What crime did I do?What harm did I do to anyone...???I was living a happy life with my family...You brought arjun to my life...He became my love...My everything...My life....Just before we could be together forever....You took him away from me....Now you brought arya....He is everything a girl can dream of...He took off my shoes with his hands and massaged my feet when I was tired...Such a caring man.. Because of me,he is suffering today...what did he do to you?Huh?Why God?Who gave you right to take away happiness of other life?"I fell on the floor and cried my heart away....

Aryan pov:-
I was beyond broken...She is a mirage and I am like a thirsty pedestrian in the desert of my life...My thirst for love will never be quenched...

I fell down in the middle of the road and it started raining...There is not much traffic and I am walking aimlessly...A car moving swiftly came towards me...Before I would respond,I went black...I can hear someone's voice from faraway....But I can't respond...I closed my eyes screaming for peace...And to be loved.....

Avani pov:-
I quickly got ready and by the time it's dawn,I went to his office.. it's the only thing I know about him....The watchman stopped me...I enquired about arya...He didn't come yesterday here....My mind was thinking of many consequences...All negative...I don't know any of his friends or colleagues...Upon requesting,the watchman gave some of his subordinates numbers...It's too early to call them...Still I tried each and everyone...None of them know his where abouts.....Arya...Where are you??My mind screamed...

The watchman looked at my mental struggle and called someone...Madam I will call karan sir he is best friend of Aryan sir....He handed me the phone...Talk to him madam...He may know something...a small.ray of hope germinated as the phone was ringing....He picked up the call...

"Hello..Is this karan?I am avani...aryan's wife"I asked

"Avani bhabhi...Is that you?Finally I got to talk...You don't sound good... Everything alright?"he sensed it but he doesn't know anything

"No... Nothing..Sorry for bothering..."

"Bhabhi wait...I know something is terribly wrong...What happened to arya?"he said all at once

"He...He is missing...I searched all possible ways...He is nowhere...I am so worried..."I broke down tears pooling in the eyes...

"Bhabhi...Please don't cry...We will figure out..He just does this whenever he was pissed off and extremely worried....We will search for him...For now..please don't cry bhabhi...I am coming"with that he cut the call

I didn't eat anything from yesterday..I felt dizzy so I quickly hired a taxi and went home and ate breakfast...I was thinking deeply about arya...Just then,I got a call from unknown number....I lifted immediately....

"Hello..."I said

"Hello...Madam...Is this avani?"

"Yes and you're?"I said sensing some bad news...My heart thumped...

"Madam..Here is a person..He met with an accident...His mobile is locked but I found your number and name on his screen...."

I fell on the sofa...The person continued"madam..He is tall and fair..He has a birthmark on his lefthand.. he is wearing a grey shirt and black pants?Do you know him?"my heart sank...Lump formed in my throat and no words came out of my mouth...Tears are silently falling down my cheeks...."You're responsible... You're responsible"....Words of my mind echoing inside me....

"Hello...Madam...Are you there..."the person spoke...

"Y..ye...Yes...He is my hu..husband...I a..am coming"with that I disconnected the call and rushed to hospital..

Arya pov:-
I started moving...I struggled to wake up...Not even my little finger rose....I think I am in a dream....A strong smell hit my nostrils...the same familiar smell of phenyl...I sensed something cold...the rods of my bed....I tried to figure out what happened before..but my head is aching as if a ton of iron was placed on it..

The dream seamed so real..I tried to open my eyes...I saw her... Approaching to me running and crying...But what I saw is happy tears in her eyes..Looking at me with relief...I was puzzled...She looked into my eyes and smiled sweetly....A smile that's struggled through tears...That scillinating smile I saw when I first saw her....I tried to say but my voice was very low..."you smile beautifully in my dreams...But why don't you smile this in reality???"before I could say further,I felt a sting on my shoulder and instantly everything went heavy black and emotionless just like my life......

Hi readers hope you like the chapter...sorry for the late updates don't worry as I said I will find a solution to give you daily updates...

Share ur view on the story...
Hit the star if you like....
Enjoy the song....it's a Telugu song...the lyrics are awesome.and suits to the present situatioun of our story........so hope you will enjoy the song....

Meet you with next update....

Keep smiling and keep reading