chapter - 28

I think we should go now. He has come for her rescue.

I want those boys who has scared her. I want them to live with broken hands and legs

Do you understand promod ?

Cool down Arjun .

Your command accepted lover boy

Arjun pov

I was following her when she step out of her apartment. This girl will never learn to rescue herself but always pretend like a tigress.

Thank God I felt to see her once so I came with promod my best friend to get one glimpse of her.

I don't know why she came out in the heavy rain.

She was fuming with anger and continuously calling some one.

Where is this Aryan ?

I and promod kept an eye on her from the tea stall which is few Inches far from the bus stand.

I saw a few boys staring at her with lustful eyes. My grip tightened and sudden urge to punch their faces boiled my anger more.

She started running and the boys followed her. I am about to punch them and hug her close to my heart hiding her from those bastards.

My foot struck when her saviour came infront of her holding her protectively close to his heart.

Frankly to speak it hurts seeing your love in some one arms.

Arghh ! Arjun it's fate you have to accept it man I consoled my poor heart.

I have sensed concern and fear of not seeing Aryan in avani eyes.

I stepped back as my destiny had already throwed me away from her and started going to the beach where I could soothe my shattered heart.

I started speaking to the waves what my heart is feeling now.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

"The cool breeze hitting my face made me drown in the sea of your memories...

The waves sound made me recall the time where you used to run each and every room filling it with the sound of your anklets ...

The sand which soothen the pain of my legs with it's one touch made me feel the time where you caressed my head with love ...

The empty side of mine is carving for your presence...

The empty hand of mine wants to hold ur hand tightly to feel the beauty of the nature which is mixed with your fragrance...

My empty brain wants to fill with the thoughts of teasing you 

My eyes want to shine seeing a glimpse of you ..

My lips carving to smile the moment my eyes feel your loving gaze on me..

My arms were open to capture you for ever in my world...

Make my numb heart pound with your presence close to my heart ....feeling you in my arms for ever and ever....

And I know can't make my heart pound because

Some one has "stolen your heart " "

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Aryan pov

"  Aryan " the sweet voice of my love made me break the eye contact with avani.

I signalled her to speak further and again started loosing my senses in her big doe eyes.

I jumped at my place and started rubbing my shoulder.

"Arghh!"

" Why did you pinch me avani ?" I asked still rubbing there

I am calling you from past few minutes but you are not giving any response.

Where did you send your stupid mind ? She asked me with her angry eyes

I came back from my dream Land and muttered sorry .

Can we go back to our house Aryan it's already past 9 avani asked not leaving my hand from my grip .

I signalled her as yes and we started moving towards our house holding each other's hands as if we are taking the first step towards our future together breaking the walls of past.

We entered our house after a long walk with few chit chat and laughs. I wished to walk holding her hand in mine with a smile on her face and my wish for fulfilled finally igniting the fire of hope that one day I will " stole her heart".

Hii readers how are you all ? I am fine and I am now adjusting in my job . I am sorry from deep down my heart that I am not able to give time for not updating the stories and trust me I really wanted to knock your notification box with updates just bringing a smile on your face but the job was just adding hurdles making it difficult for me to update. As it is my new job I am not getting enough time to update the story. I will try my level best to give you  updates  when ever possible from now.i hope you will continue the love and support to me. Thanks once again for all the love and support ..

Please share ur view. And hit the star if you like the update..see you soon..have a nice day

With lots of love

Sattvika ( varsha )