chapter - 18

Aryan pov

I thought it will be a little painful listening to the person who have stolen her heart but it's like some one was injecting a slow poison into my nerves killing me from inside.....

I am trying hard to hold my tears and hardly gulping the lump in my throat ..... knowing the fact that I will never be in her heart..never ever....

When ever she says about him...I could see the spark of love for him in his eyes....which I dreamed to see for me....

I could see the smile on her lips uttering his name which i carved to listen from her.....

I could see the blush on her face recalling the memories with him which my eyes searched a lot every morning ...every night ...every second for me....

From the day of my marriage I lived in a hope that one day I will "stole her heart " unknown of the fact that she was living every second to see the person who "stole her heart "......

A cyclone of emotions were running inside me....my heart was burning with anger.......

If she really loves some one else then why she married me...?

Why she played with my feelings from the first day of our marriage?

She coul have said me on our first night....but no she has got ready to start the married life....

Did she think I will never notice her discomfort and attack her like a animal to Satisfy my needs....

Didn't she noticed the spark of love for her in my eyes....?

Didn't she noticed the smile playing on my lips ... whenever she is around me....?

Didn't she tried to read me for at least once ?

Lot of questions were hitting from my heart....

I was fisting my hands to control my anger , Pain each and every emotion which is breaking me....

"Avani can you please bring the lunch from me from our home ? "I asked her trying hardly to put the words in a crt line hiding the crack sound of my voice ...

I just felt to shout at her to get out from my sight for some time...but I can't....I can't hurt her....I can't see her in pain......

She wiped the tears from her eyes ......

" I wish I could hug you and console you wiping yours tears....but can't .....the pain you have given me is stopping my heart ....is stopping my hands to wipe your tears....."I thought in my mind

She went to our house leaving me alone....

I went inside the washroom and locked the door .....to hide all the pain in between these four walls....

I Fred my all tears which are holding back from few hours.....I punched the wall hard making my knuckles hurt.... realizing my pain.....

Sob escaped from my mouth....making me harder to stop the weak side coming out of me....

Why avani ?

Why ?

Why can't feel my love ?

Why didn't I meet you before ?

It's hurting a lot avani....a lot ...he was yelling rubbing his heart to console himself.....