Chapter-20

Avani pov:-

I had a peaceful sleep after many nights... Lot of guilt was uplifted from my head after his assuring words...After the dinner,the nurse changed his saline and told that only one person can stay with him and remaining must leave...

I don't want any of our parents to suffer at this age...I quickly agreed to stay sending them off after lot of insisting...and finally retired on the coach adjoining his bed...

I woke up early in the morning...Thanks to mosquitoes who were constantly biting me....arya is still sleeping with a weary face...His face was bruised and his lip was cut at the edge...It is still red...

I went near him and sat on the chair...I moved his hair back which were falling on his eyes...And I caressed his hairs to which he smiled in sleep...I smiled at his reaction and got up from there...He is getting disturbed by mosquitoes and moving his hand in the air...I cautiously covered his duvet till face and went downstairs to the shop nearby to buy repellent...

Finally I switched it on and went to freshen up...By the time our elders reach here I must be ready...

Slowly arya woke up by 8am by the time,I was reading some news in the mobile...He greeted me good morning...I nodded..

"You look so cheerful today"I said

"Because you're in my dream yesterday"he said...

I just kept mum not knowing what to say...Did he really feel my touch?

"Umm...I want to use washroom...Can you help me get up?"he asked with hesitation

"No.problem arya..."I helped him get up..He could barely use one arm and walking with the help of support...I felt sad looking at him...

I waited till he finished and brushed his teeth...And finally sat on the bed

"I will bring some tea for you...Mom and papa might reach here any minute"I started to go...He held my hand...

"Sorry and Thank you"he said...

"No sorry and thank you between friends right?"I smiled..

He was awestruck...By my words...

I brought two cups of tea..Though I am not a tea person,I wanted to have it with him...

I entered room carefully without spilling it's too hot to hold...I kept my cup on the table and While giving the cup to arya,my hand shook and some tea was spilled on him...

"Omg...I am so sorry..Sorry...Is it burning?"....I tried to lift his shirt off without causing much damage to his skin...

Just then my in-laws entered in the room....shit!!!!!I mentally slapped for their timing...they might think something else is happening...

"Umm...Sorry we didn't see anything.."they panicked going out and closed the door...

I smiled awkwardly at him..He burst into laughter...I was more than angry...And left his shirt..I went cold now..He was literally holding his stomach and laughing....

"Will you stop showing your teeth...Mr.aryan???"I asked fuming...How could he laugh...Stupid..I cursed him mentally...

Finally he stopped controlling his giggles..."I will wipe off that laugh on your face..."I said going out to call them...

"We should have knocked the door before opening"papa said...And Aryan again broke into laughter along with papa....That nerve of him...I turned into tomato feeling embarrassed...

"Shut up you both"my mama glared and they both obeyed like kids...Later I explained what actually happened...all of us laughed at it....After sooo long I am seeing Aryan laugh heartily...Like I have never seen him laugh this much...he looks grea....*Shut it* my heart warned...