chapter - 23

Avani pov

I was fighting inside before opening the door....a wave of guilt was killing my heart... slowly tears started forming in my eyes reflecting each and every memory we have created ....we have cherished in this place....

All my doubts , all the pain, all the guilt which is killing me inside has been flew away seeing the smiling face of arjun's mom....

The eyes which should reflect hate towards me... reflecting love.....

The hands which should slap me for leaving his son's hand is caressing my cheek with affection...

She quickly embarrassed me in a tight hug...the hug which a mother hugs a daughter after seeing a long time....

Everything seems like a dream to me but it's not a dream a lovely reality.....

I came out of my inner turmoil with arjun's mom words.....

"How are you bacha ?" She asked making me sit beside her on the sofa....

I am fine .....I want to end it with maa...but what if she doesn't like me call maa anymore.....I thought in my mind...but her next words made my tears flow down my cheeks....

"Our relation may started because of Arjun...but it doesn't end because of Arjun because it's connected to our hearts not with Arjun....."she said caressing my hair....

Maa....I shouted hugging her tightly letting my tears flow.....

She caressed my hair lovingly soothing my pain with her words...

Calm down bacha....

Calm down.....

She wiped my tears and made me drink a glass of water .....

She turned towards arayan and smiled at him lovingly....

Thanks for bringing my daughter to home...

"What would you like to have beta ?"she asked him

He smiled at her ....

Aunty took me to the kitchen to make coffee for arayan....

"So how is your married life beta...?" She asked me while preparing the coffee...

Maa how can you act so normal...?

don't you want to slap me....?

Don't you want to shout at me...?

Don't you want to curse me ..?

Instead of showing hate why are you showing love maa....

I asked all the questions which are killing me from inside .....

Avani...calm down.....

"I am happy for you avani.....I am feeling all the emotions which you have been asking me to feel for you I am feeling for Arjun...I am feeling it for god...."

Arjun is ur past beta...and he will be your past.....he is just a part of ur life...he is not ur destiny avani....Aryan is ur destiny....he is ur future ...he is ur present... don't ruin it for the person who have left you alone with his memories.....

Don't ruin ur future waiting for the person who have broke the dreams of future you have seen with him....

Dream ur future with the person who loves you with ur past dreaming a beautiful future with you....