love blooms

Aryan" remove your hand man"! It's so heavy I yelled on top of my lungs.

What happened are you okay ?

Is your back pains ?

Are you feeling hungry ?

He is throwing lots of questions crushing me in his arms.

I kicked him in his belly and stood up from the bed.

Ouch !

You mad woman careful he shouted

I throwed the pillow on his face and folded my hands showing him I am angry on him.

He sat on the bed laying his back on the headboard and made me sit in between his legs and hugged me from back whispering a sorry with a peck on my forehead.

He slowly took the comb from the shelf and started combing my hair lovingly taking care so that it doesn't hurt me.

Mommy ,mommy do fast I said in a childish tone flying a kiss at him.

He dreamily looked at me with love in his eyes.

He tied my hair in a ponytail and kissed my forehead asking me to freshen up.

"Srivaru I will prepare breakfast today" I said rubbing my hands with anxiety ( srivaru is another word for husband)

He looked in horror at me and said " don't give me that much pleasure this early srimathi"

What do you mean Aryan ?

You are not lucky to have my food I shouted and walked with pride towards the washroom.

"Yesterdays salty brinjal curry and that full holes dosa says how much I am lucky "he mocked with a wicked smile on his face.

I quickly closed the door and laughed rembering yesterdays event where

I went into the kitchen with a you tube recipe of brinjal curry and added salt of around 6 tablespoons I thought salt adds more taste to the curry stupid recipe but poor Aryan swallowed the first spoon and rushed into kitchen puking it.

He quickly prepared dosa batter but again the jhansi rani in me woke up and I pushed him aside and asked him to prepare chutney for the yummy dosa.

The dosa was torn into pieces and he looked at me with I know it look.

I said him that I don't want his hands to pain while tearing the dosa piece so I made into pieces

Finally I am served with hot ghee dosa prepared by chef Aryan satisfying my tummy.

I looked myself in the mirror , my face is glowing, I could see the sign of our love growing day by day spreading more happiness in our lives.

It is not a sign of compromise it's a sign of love , our love I smiled touching it softly.

How the life changes no one can imagine?

You can't predict what happens in the coming days or what suprise your coming days are hidden for you.

I never thought I will fall in love again. I always used to live in the truth that my heart was stolen by Arjun and I doesn't have one to love anyone.

But the reality is in this stone Aryan have shaped a heart in me pouring his love.

He have again colored my life with the color of his love.