Chapter-16

Arjun pov:-
    After avni left,I came inside home and saw my parents whispering to each other...They became silent on seeing me...And started doing their works as if am not here...

    "What happened?"I asked them...

    "Did something happen?"his father asked him in return..

    "No.."his mother replied simply and went to kitchen...

     Something seems fishy...I must find out...

    I felt satisfied by my words I told avani... Finally I said what I wanted to..Soon I will prove that my every word is true...

       Thinking of her,I drifted to sleep....

Next morning....
     Actually I have nothing much to do at home...Either talk with my parents or surfing through news channels,or meeting my friends...or doing push-ups,or exercising or jogging..But all these things are replaced by her thoughts...

    I am zoning out all through the day, smiling to myself like an idiot,sometimes just staring at wall other times leaving tap or door open...

    She made me mad with her eyes...Those deep grey eyes like two vacuum holes,her dimples,her curly hair... Absorbing me bit by bit...All inside her universe....

    See I can even write poetry now...She made seedlings sprout on my rock heart...Wow..Again poetry...wahwaa...Arjun..wahwaa...  Soon you'll become a poet...

   By the afternoon,I couldn't stop myself from listening to her voice...I called her...She didn't pick up...How dare she?Here I was so lost in her and she is too busy to pick up....wait,I will keep on calling you until you pick up..

After 6 times,she finally pickup...inshallah...She picked up....

   "H..e...l..l...o...d..e..A..r...."I sang sweetly...

    She sounded annoyed...I asked her what happened..That's it..She exploded like a volcano...Boom....I don't know what I did...She shouted at top of her lungs and cut the call...

     And I was like...What the fish?What happened to her....She might have work stress or any family problems or just mood swings....I was smiling..

    What happened to me? Seriously I went mad....If this is old arjun he must have shouted on her equally and even warned her by now...Look at me..I am smiling like maniac....Arjun ...You've gone mad... For sure...

   The following day...

    I was lazily rolling on my bed...Here and there...All my friends are away from this city....They only came to see me last weekend..Moreover they have office everyday unlike me,they are all busy...Life is becoming boring without any work to do...

My dad came to my room..."Arjun...Get up beta..."he said

    "What papa...I am bored...Get me new videogames..."I chided

   "You're still a kid arjun...play them in your mobile...Now get your ass off the bed..."he pushed me away from bed...

    "See you're also a child at times"I said getting up...

    "Anyways my mobile battery died long time ago..I am too lazy to charge it...Tell me now..."I said sitting on bed in Indian style...

    "Beta...There was an old friend of mine living in this city...he was my old college mate....I lost his contact long long ago...But I met him recently in the hotel yesterday..He was overwhelmed seeing me...And invited our family for dinner...so get ready by 7..We will leave..."he said getting up..But why do I sense something fishy behind his words...