chapter - 25

Aryan pov

"I know your full details Aryan.... because I am the person who selected you for avani...."he said smiling at me....

"What does he mean that he has selected me for avani....did my punches made him loose his mental stability...?"I thought in my mind

I came out of my trance when I heard my phone ringing....

Avani's name flashed on the screen as soon as I took my phone from my pocket....

Smile found it's way to my lips the moment I saw her name on the screen...

I swiped the green button and kept the phone away from my ear....

"Where the hell are you Aryan?" She shouted .....

I know,that's why I kept the phone a little far from my ear...I smiled at my act ....

"You have just recovered from the injuries Mr stop stressing yourself more with work ....." She said the last part in a concerned tone..

"I came to meet a friend of mine avani... don't worry I am fine and I am not stressing myself.....I will come home soon ...."I said

"Ok then enjoy with ur friend and come home soon I will prepare a new dish for tonight's dinner..."she said excitedly

I frowned listening to her excitement and the coming danger towards me.....

I said my "bye "and cut the call.....

"She still didn't learn how to cook right....?"Arjun asked smiling...

I nodded my head and smiled remembering the sight of the kitchen the moment she finishes her dish...

"Time may change but avani never changes "he muttered under his breath

"She is not like you to flip easily Arjun...she truly loved you ...she found home in you....she has given her heart to you..."

"How could you leave her Arjun ..?"

"How could you break her heart Arjun..?"

"How could you...?"......i asked him looking directly into his eyes....

Arjun pov

"She truly loved you ...she found home in you....she has given her heart to you..."

"How could you leave her Arjun ..?"

"How could you broke her heart Arjun..?"

"How could you...?"......

He asked me looking directly into my eyes... searching for the answers for his every questions...

His every question was ringing in my mind....

My mind drifted to the moment my eyes met her's. ..

To the moment for the first time she hold my hand in her drunken state...

To the moment where she has become the key to my heart....

To the moment where she has opened every door to my heart and stole my heart from me......

Each and every moment spent with her was flashing infront of my eyes making my lips curl into a smile....