chapter - 8

Aryan pov:-

Her alarm has been ringing from 10 minutes...Still she is sleeping like there is pindrop silence...I brought a cup of coffee and entered bedroom..There she is sleeping wrapped in blanket until her neck...

    Her golden white skin glowing by the tender Sundays peeking  from corner of window...Her skin so soft like butter and her rose pink lips like just opened flower... perfectly complementing her well sculptured face...

     God!!!I just can't control myself from kissing those beautiful lips and nibbling her soft lip under my teeth gently...Her curly wavy hair is falling all over her face and she is murmuring something in her sleep may be cursing..man...she is very cute!!!

    Slowly I walked like a cat making no sound...I kept the cup on coffee table..I sat on knees matching her height and observed her face closely drinking in her delicate features...I tried hard resisting my hand but it's irking to touch her face...Caress her cheeks...To move her hair away from face...t trailed my palm on air around her face...I brought it near her forehead...When I was about to touch her,her eyeballs started struggling to open..

    Shit shit..Shit...I stood up abruptly and switched off her snoozing alarm... And held the coffee cup...making it as normal as possible....

     She slowly opened her eyes...Good morning..I wished and gave her coffee...she is like clumsy queen..Yet so ravishing in her morning head...How lucky am I?I thought...

     It's past 7pm by the time I completed my work...I have to complete my work early as she started attending office too..I need to be more co-operative and help her more... Thinking that I rode to her office...I know she will be there at office...so called her from basement...

   She rushed to me..While introducing her friend,she held my arm possessively and glaring at her friend...Her actions are giving me a small hope of being together...

    I was ecstatic,elated,excited and extremely happy like floating on clouds...My happiness has no words to describe...All the time,a smile is playing on my lips...And not leaving me anytime soon...We decided to go to restaurant...I tried to flirt her while having my food making the atmosphere light...I wanted to ask about the previous incident...Before I can make a talk...She started crying...

What Happened to her suddenly ?

Her eyes were reflecting pain....some times I feel that she was not the girl I looked at the traffic signal....

That day,her eyes reflected happiness.....her smile is so innocent and pure....her face glowed like a moon...

The moment I saw her in her house..she is different...I thought it was because of nervousness....

  But I am wrong...her eyes always reflects some pain....

  She will always plaster a fake smile on her face which never reaches her eyes...

   She is trying to be normal masking her real face..she is just showing an image of her which is not her....

  We are entering into the 2 months of our marriage life.....but still I don't feel she is comfortable with me...

  She is always lost in her thoughts..she always murmurs some thing in her sleep...

  I have seen her tears falling from her closed eyes during her sleep...

  I want to know what's disturbing her ?I want to comfort her...Take her into my arms saying I am there for her.... and never let her go...

  We are married in the eyes of the society but in real we still behave like strangers...