chapter- 30

Aryan pov

    It's been 2 months  from the day avani agreed to give our relationship a chance. On that day I was on cloud nine at least I find some hope to my broken heart to heal.

  We started talking more freely these days. Our mornings used to start with our jokes in the kitchen making breakfast together , we used to drive to our offices together , evening times used to flew off mostly with coffee in our hands sharing our daily experiences seeing the sunset.

This 2 months  every morning used to start fresh with a new smile , new hope and used to end peacefully. Slowly my heart started healing with a hope that we too can have a love story. Dreams used to play like a movie making me want to sleep more so that they doesn't end.

Avani started becoming herself, her childishness started making me fall more for her.

But the reality is a bitch. It never makes you smile for at least few hours it comes infront of you crashing down all your dreams. It just slaps you tightly waking you from your dreams. It shows you the bitter truth which you may not see with our own eyes.

Flashback

Aryan pov

Avani where are you ?

"I am home " I shouted coming out from my office fast so that I can spend time with avani.

I went to our room and found a paper sticked to our bed with neatly written on it " will be back in the evening going to Amma's house "

I sighed in disappointment and lazily walked towards the wardrobe and opened it to pick my track pants.

Ouch !!

What the !

A book looks like a dairy fell on my head hurting my poor head so bad.

I picked it up and just scrolled the pages one page caught my attention. I walked towards the window and started reading with beating heart .

Faking my heart

  When I agreed to give a chance to Aryan that time I am not sure whether I really want to give him a chance or I just shown him a false hope to see his smile. Keeping all the mess created in my brain aside I stepped forward to give a chance to repair his broken heart. As days passed I could see smile on the face of aryan. I have seen the rays of hope in his eyes , every time when I stare at him in sleep I could see his dreamy smile yelling at me that he was dreaming about ourself , about our future.

When I question myself wheather I really  started loving him , started giving him a chance ?

Frankly to speak my heart flutters with happiness when he is around and I am trying to give him a chance , trying to give him a place in my heart but my heart still struck in my past. I am not able to forget Arjun, his love , our memories everything. I may act before Aryan that I am fine with everything but I am not fine ,I can't move on from him.

May be for this life Arjun is the only person who stole my heart that doesn't mean I want to go away from Aryan. Arghh ! I am really confused with my thoughts.

I am not sure what my heart feels , what my heart wants.

How much Aryan loves me it just feels me like turning the same pages . May be my heart was habituated with the feelings and I am not finding any new feelings may be because I have already feeling it for my Arjun.

I don't  know what Aryan was dreaming about , I don't know whether I could make his dream come true but I can't leave his hand alone , I can't let him walk alone in the path we have chosen for us.

I can't give you the place in my heart Aryan at the same time I can't leave you alone .

A big cyclone was running in my mind I hope I should not hurt Aryan getting lost in it.

I may not fulfill his dreams but can't let them crash down

I may not love him in this life ,his love is enough for both of us to lead the remaining life. Half of the marriages in india are moving on in their life with compromise and understanding without love. May be ours is the one among it.

Flashback ends

How much you try to heal everything unknowingly you will get hurt. ROSE looks beautiful from far but the pain the thorns give you will never be felt when you see the love in the person's eyes you give.

I always know from the start the path before me will never be easy the pieces of the past will always hurt your foot in your way but my love for her always healed my wounds and filled my heart with more love to move forward.

You can cross the glass pieces to some extent but when the path is only laid with the pieces of glass how can you ?

I wanted to wipe the past from her life where she has felt the pain ,her sufferings where she has cried her heart out I just want to replace them with beautiful memories so that when she looks back she can smile , she can feel happy recalling them

But I forget that wounds looks like it get healed but internally you never know what's happening. Every thing looks fine from outside but the reality is nothing changes it will be the same way the way you have started.

Why it's paining when I see her living in the past ?

I have already prepared myself for every thing then why it's hurting me ?

I look like a selfish fellow some times I don't want her to remember her past , I wanted to remember our love because I am madly in love with her . She is my world and I couldn't see her living in other world.

My love is like the waves trying to drown all the sand  infront of it in the sea and she is the sand which always escapes from the waves.

I never wanted her to live by compromising , understanding I wanted to live her with love , feeling my love , I wanted us to feel each and every emotion. How much I try her past hits me like a thorn hurting my feathery hurt.

I doesn't want to force her, hurt her , I will accept her the way she wants and it's ok as she said may be our marriage is one among them but for me it's completely a marriage filled with love.

I will become the moon in her life spreading the light of love and welcome her past as the tiny stars which surrounds the moon every time.

Let the past hits me I will be back healing myself. Every story doesn't have a happy ending or the ending which we always dreamed off.

Atleast I will have her with me along with her past like a shadow .

Atleast I will have her hand to stop my heart from going numb completely.

I will have her close to my heart to heal myself when I completely drench in pain walking in the path of glass pieces.

Aryan may be a companion for avani in this life but avani is the life for Aryan.

Hello readers how are you all.. please be at home and be safe. I know some of you are waiting patiently for the updates , some got vexed seeing no updates. Actually I am drown in love , my life completely changed with the sudden arrival of my soulmate into my life. I am just feeling the love which I have dreamed of. I am extremely sorry for not knocking your notification box with updates now I am back and I am missing my readers. I will be knocking your notification box with new updates , new storys I hope you all will welcome me back again with the same love and support me ..

Don't forget to check my new story " gloom of my life"

Please share your views tell me did my writting changed or it is the same way..

Color the star which is colorless for so long

See you soon...

Please stay home and be safe ...