chapter- 17

Avani pov

I don't know Aryan .....when I started allowing Arjun in my life....but slowly he occupied my life like a rainbow making the sky glow with different colors.....

That day when Arjun and his family went from there .....I saw a smile on my parents face.....a girl always expects her husband to treat her family like his....to treat his parents like his own parents.....

The time he spent with my family proved his promise "to treat my world as his "......

We started talking on the phone....he never crossed his line making me uncomfortable through his talks or his actions......

I used to visit his home.....which became my home in only few days....

whenever I am with his family I never felt I am away from my family....his mother used to pamper me more than Arjun....his father became my savior to save me from arjun's stupid leg pulling antics......

He even accused me of stealing his parents from him...like a small child......

He is a rock to the world who can take hundred bullets as if it's not a matter to him......

But

When it comes to his family and me....our one tear rupture his heart 100 times.....

I still remember the day when I and my friend are riding on my scooty to my office....but suddenly due to some bastards came in the wrong route driving rashly....made us slip the grip on the scooty...and my frnds head hitted the rock.....

I am safe due to the helmet I have wore...and I am alive with some scratches on my hands and bursie on my shoulder....

My friend lost her conscious pooling in the blood making my heart shrink in fear of loosing my best friend who have been with me at every point of life......

My mind was numb as if I am paralyzed to think what to do next ?

How to save her ?

The whole place was surrounded by people.... yelling at each other to call the ambulance.....I was starting at my friend begging her with my eyes to get up.....

I don't know how Arjun reached there ....he quickly helped my friend lifting her in the bridal style and placed her in his car and dragged me to the front seat ......

Everything went in a blur .....and soon she was admitted in the hospital....but I got a tight slap from him...making me come back to the world.......

Have you gone insane....? Avani..

Ur friend is pooling in the blood and u are just starting at her with fear....

What happen if that person didn't called me snatching the phone from u...?

What would have happened to her if she didn't get admitted in the hospital?

You can't let you fell urself weak in the tough situations avani.....

You can't just accept the defeat infront of ur fear of loosing.....

I felt guilty for not saving my friend....I felt angry the moment Arjun slapped me.....but the next moment he hugged me muttering....

"Thank God avani you are safe........you are safe........"he said kissing my forehead continuously....

He took me to the nurse and get me treated for my injuries....every time I winced in pain when the antiseptic touch my wound...i can sense my pain in his eyes....we sat on the bench near the operation theater waiting for a good news......