Chapter-4

Aryan pov:-
I got ready faster than usual...Of course I could not wait to see my beautiful..As soon as I came out of the room..A female voice mocked me"someone is very impatient!!!"and group of girls laughed...
"Di...Stop it Na!!!"I said almost hiding my blushed face...
She is my didi..Kavya di..My best friend and crime partner..Never ceases to irk me...Here comes my jiju..
"Ohoo!!!Someone felt the same on her wedding night I think"he winked at me...He is my saviour
It's my di's turn to blush..And she playfully hit my jiju on his shoulder.. Seeing that lovey dovey couple..I wished our couple would also be like that one day...
Coming out from my daydreaming..I walked past corridor searching every room possible to see my love...She is no where to be found...Hastily I entered kitchen where group of ladies are chatting and laughing occasionally..I went closer and found her...My avani... Breathtakingly gorgeous..She is fed by the ladies..."Eat beta...You need lot of energy tonight!!!Don't ne shy..Feel like it's your home"one naughty aunty said and remaining laughed.They almost stuffed her mouth with sweets...like volcano ready to explode...
I desperately want to drag her out but if I enter I will be cheery red..So I tiptoed to escape..But...Was caught red-handed by my mom...
"Aha!!!Come son!!!Have dinner"..She made us sit side by side and  single plate for both of us..avani looked at me horrified...Even I am the same...They served all the 101 items..I took a morsel and brought near my mouth...
My mom immediately held my hand and said"ah ah...not so easy son...now feed each other"

What???

This the like most embarrassing moment ever..There are hell lot of aunties around us eagerly eyeing us..

I looked at her..Her eyes are protesting silently...I assured her..And brought the sweet first and fed her...The tips of her velvety lips brushed my fingers...And ignited my senses...This touch is so intoxicating bringing unknown tension...may be she is feeling the same...
Soon she fed me with sweet..She is smiling from outside but her eyes are telling a completely different story...I said"ok done we fed each other.."I pleadingly looked at my mom...Like a good mom she understood and said "ok..Eat now"
All the aunties dispersed disappointed..All they want is a new story to tell others...I waited till they're completely gone and I gave her the plate..."Relax!I will get another.."I said and left..
In the night,I went to my door..I was about to open the door...Just then all my cousin gang came.."no ways Bhai!!You can't enter that easily"Adi,my brother and caption of that monkey gang said holding the key in his hand...And rotating freely as if tempting me to catch it...
"Give it to me Adi.."I glared at him..If it's any other day,he would have given me already..But today he has his monkeys support...
"What do I get in return???"he asked bringing key near my face I tried to catch it but he snatched away before I can..
"Man!!!What do you want???"I asked impatiently..
"Huge sum of currency will do"he said again dangling keys in-between my eyes... That nerve of him!!!
God now I need to pay even to enter my room...What else I have to do, avani,to see you?I thought
Ok fine..Take..I gave him money and he moved away from door giving me way...
"Give me the key"I said angrily
"The door wasn't locked Bhai"he said and all of them ran away...
I face palmed myself!! And entered into my room
The room is gloriously decorated dimly lit by candles..Rose petals on the floor and the king-size bed completely filled with mesmerizing aroma of jasmines and the roses lined up in twin heart shape in the middle...I was completely blown away by the efforts they put in to make the night special for us..
I walked slowly and sat on bed...Taking my legs and leaning to head board...I took a deep breath inhaling the sweet scent..The Windows are wide open and white translucent curtains are no longer at their place because of the gentle breeze...The moon is hiding under the clouds too shy to see our romantic night...
Just then my love entered inside..My heart strings started playing a symphony of my senses...I was swept off my feet looking at her beauty...She stood there infront of me so gracefully looking at the floor..This night..The breeze..The moon..These flowers..And Finally she standing in front of me..Is just like..A dream come true.. it's heavenly...just like everything is made only for us...I breaths got ragged...As my pulse rate touched the sky...All my senses exploded causing me to feel the things I have never felt...Never even existed before..My emotions took control of my brain..Taking deep breaths like my lungs are craving her love not oxygen and my lips are craving for her touch and her soft lips on them...
I stood up...Took small steps towards her.. Hoping how exhilarating this night would be.. Completely making her my own...The room would be filled with her moans and she would be chanting my name.. Innumerable things I imagined all my life to show my love to her...Will come true today...All my thoughts are erupting inside me like a volcano... Nervousness slowly creeping my neck thinking how to initiate and say that I love her..My heart is craving to listen to those 3 magical words from her.
    I reached near her...She still kept her head low..
     I want to see her eyes desperately..To see her face shining like moon and her smile lighting the dim lit room...I kept my hand on her chin and lifted her face...
   I looked into her eyes but what I saw shocked me to the next...Her eyes beholding tears but not love.. I was completely taken aback...Just like a huge tide coming with full speed hit a rock..Like she poured a buck of ice water on my head...All my emotions took shape were broken into many pieces...
    "Avani..."I said slowly..She tried to wipe her tears by bringing her hands..I held her hand and wiped her tears...she walked away, took some clothes from her suitcase and escaped into bathroom...I was worried now...After a long time,I heard running water..So she must be coming......I stood right before door and waiting... Slowly she unlocked the door..
   "Are you feeling okay? Anything or anyone is bothering you?"I asked out of concern.
   She looked down and nodded her head negatively."I amm so sorry ji...I just c can't co control m my tears..."she said stammering
   "Oh no!! That's completely okay..I can understand..How much you miss your home and this home seem a little new and wierd..So just calm down avni.."i said handing her a glass of water
       Ji..Sorry I didn't..I didn't intend to disappoint you..I am ready to whatever you ask for"she said her voice shivering...I know she isn't ready but she don't want to disappoint me..So even I don't want to disappoint her..
    "Will you give whatever I ask for?"I said naughtily
    She nodded her head...But one of her tear fell on the ground...No no my princess is thinking otherwise
     "I want you to sleep on bed while I sleep on coach..."I said and she calmed down and again the same look..She looked into my eyes expressing silent gratitude...I felt relieved..."I know avani...hmm...That you're not ready yet..And I will not ask for it until you feel comfortable with my presence and my..Hmm.. touch..I promise"I said
     She nodded and sat on bed.. I took my pillow and rug..Started walking towards coach and completely disheartened..I hoped atleast I will express my love for her. If not in actions may be in words..But looking at her eyes,I forgot everything..Take your time avani..One day,I am sure you will be mine...I thought and slept on coach...
     Between my sleep was disturbed by slow talks,whispers.. whispers..I woke up and sat trying to figure out what was I hearing..The whispers are growing loud..It's avani...I walked towards her..And there she is.. Sweating profusely..Her eyeballs moving involuntarily on her closed eyes.. and her hands she placed infront of her face moving vigorously..She is mumbling something I can't figure out...Her voice grew louder and louder..
"No..No..No...Don't leave me...No... Please don't leave me...."she is saying
    My god!!!She is having a nightmare... I tapped her cheek.."avani?Avani..."she didn't wake up...Still saying.."don't leave me ..."she is crying...And screaming..Here my heart started Churning seeing her agony. 
     "NO... DON'T LEAVE ME.."she screamed...I will never leave you avani..I am here....Wake up..For goodsake. 
    "Avani"I shouted and shook her shoulders...
     She woke up opening her eyes widely with a jerk shouting "A R J U N....."

Hi readers hope you like the chapter..hit the star if you like.. don't forget to comment...
   Happy friend ship  day to all my lovely readers...