A Ride With the Devil and an Invitation From Demons

A/N: Okay first I wanted to say thank you for reading my book! I have almost 200 reads and I'm really thankful. I kinda didn't expect anyone to read it but I'm glad you are. Sorry I didn't update sooner. There was a glitch and I lost all my drafts but they came back. I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you so much for being patient and reading!❤❤❤

*Asher's pov*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

"Ugh, fuck you too." I mumbled as I slammed my alarm clock with my hand and rolled out of bed.

I didn't want to go to school today... Or any day for that matter.

I trudged to the bathroom and took a long hot shower... and used all the hot water. Oops.

Once I got out, I got dressed into a white t-shirt, light jeans, and black vans.

I would've eaten cereal, but I had to leave. Ugh... School was cutting too much into my eating time.

I walked out the door and into my beautiful, precious, gem of a car. It was a black Chrome CTS-V Sedan. I was so mesmerized by the car that I got for my 17th birthday that I didn't see someone walking behind me. They bumped into me and fell on the floor. I turned around and saw that it was none other than Hazel Ambrielle.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you okay?" I asked as I helped her up.

"Yeah, but I didn't see you there. You scared the waffles out of me!" Her eyes were as wide as a deer caught in headlights.

I was a little amused at that. "I scared the waffles out of you?" I threw my head back and laughed.

"Shut up." She mumbled. Aw, how cute... Not in that way. More like in a weird way.

"Need a ride?" I asked just like the other day. Ha! Her face when I left her was priceless! I did feel a little bad about it, but there was no harm done, really. She was going to walk anyways.

"Just so you can leave me again? No thanks." she started walking again but I grabbed her wrist.

"What if I let you get in the car first? Just to show I'm not gonna leave you this time." I wiggled my eyebrows at her. This could've been me making it up to her. Eh, I guess I was feeling extra nice today.

"Fine. But only because my little brother already left and I don't want to walk alone." She got into the passenger seat and I got into the driver's side.

"So....What made you want to give me a ride?" She turned to me with a spark of curiosity in her eyes as we started to move down the road.

"I don't know. It was pretty convenient." I gave her a side glance.

"In what way?" Hmm.... I didn't want to admit I felt a bit bad about last time.

"You needed a ride and I needed someone to annoy." I smirked at her and she just shook her head as she tried to hold in a laugh but failed.

I turned up the radio and a random song came on.

"Oh my gosh, I love this song!" Hazel jumped in her seat and smiled brightly. For some reason, that made me smile.

"What song is this? I feel like I've heard it." I asked. Don't get me wrong, it was a good song. I was just into other stuff.

"It's 'Sugar We're Going Down' by Fall Out Boy." She started singing along to it and dancing around. I rolled my eyes and grinned as I turned my eyes back on the road.