Party Under the Stars with a Pan

*Hazel's pov*

It's Wednesday my dudes...

Okay anyways, it was Halloween! I was so excited.

I went through the school day which was different than usual. There was a Halloween pep rally and all of my classes were just doing fun activities. I could get used to this.

Today, after school was Liam's party. It from seven p.m. and on. Wow, that was going to be late! Luckily, there was no school for the rest of the week due to Halloween being on a Wednesday.

I sat in my last class, English. My favorite class. Everyone was counting down the minutes for school to end. However, before we left, we had to write a scary poem in the spirit of the holiday.

Here was mine:

Can you feel it?
The cold
The wetness
The breathing

Can you feel it?
Tracing its fingers down your back
Whispering things in your ear
Pulling you away

Can you feel it?
Opening it's red eyes
Oozing blood onto your shirt
Covering your screams

Can you feel it?
The emptiness inside you
The loss of feeling in your limbs
The encapsulating of your soul

Can you feel it?
Your existence slipping away
The creature taking over
The fact that you're now gone, forever

Hmm, maybe I wasn't the best at horror, but it was considered good for me. And it was worth a grade, so I hope it was alright. Most of the other kids were just goofing off, but it was I and a few others that actually worked on it. Julia read hers to me and let's just say.... it was really dark.

Soon, the bell rang, and school ended.

Julia and the girls all dragged me along to Ivy's Jeep and into Ivy's house.

We were in her room getting ready for the party. Which wasn't for hours. But they wouldn't listen.

"Why couldn't we wait? The party isn't for another," I checked Ivy's digital clock which read three fifteen,"four hours."

"We're working on one person at a time, remember?" Ivy said as if we agreed on that.

"Who first?" I asked.

"Ooh, me!" Honey chirped. "I want to look my best tonight for- Well, you know." She blushed.

We all knew she meant Connor.

~~~~~~~

By the time Ivy finished with all the other girls and herself, it was six o five. She had an hour to get me ready.

Oh, and the girls all had really cute costumes, too. Ivy was Poison Ivy, Violet was the Suicide Squad version of Harley Quinn, Honey was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Julia was a dark astronaut, and Anikah was an alien girl.

Anyways, I was pushed into the vanity chair as Ivy started on my makeup. I was Wendy so it was a pretty natural look. It took no longer than twenty minutes.

Next, she worked on my hair. She put half of it up and curled the part that was left down, finishing it off with a blue ribbon.

Lastly, I entered the bathroom to change into my costume. I put on the sky blue nightgown, ruffled white socks, and black flats.

I exited the bathroom and the girls just lit up like the fairy godmothers they were.

"Sprinkle me with pixie dust, you look so good!" Honey exclaimed.