You Are My Remedy... No But Seriously I Have a Headache

*Asher's pov*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Ugh, I knew that sound.

"Fucking shit!" I cursed as I slammed my hand on my alarm. I forgot to turn it off for a Saturday. I had a major hangover and migraine.

Let's see. What could I recall from last night? The boys and I were at Liam's early. We were talking about the stupid crush that Connor was starting to have on that girl, Honey.

Hmm. People started arriving and we went to the kitchen for a quick drink when the girls showed up. They greeted us and then Liam and Hazel had their little "fit". I guess I didn't have to worry about them too much considering Liam had a bit of a thing for the girl named after that one color. Ahh, Violet.

Yet, knowing me, I got upset, anyways. I didn't even know why I got upset or why I was worrying about them in the first place.

Anyways, I told myself I would get drunk and have a hookup. Let's see, what hookups happened last night?

Well, I knew that Ian hooked up with this dude named, Jason. Eli didn't feel like hooking up. Connor and Liam were starting to become whipped so I doubted they did.

Me? I didn't remember if I actually did or not. I didn't remember much of anything that happened last night after I got drunk.

Anyways, it was eleven a.m. so Jaxon was at work. He was a mechanical engineer. I know what you're saying: Fancy. Well fancy my fucking ass.

I was home alone and really curious to find out what happened, so I decided to call each of the guys individually.

"Uh, sorry I'm not really sure..." Connor sounded genuinely sorry that he couldn't help me.

"I don't know. I was busy hosting." Liam replies.

"I don't know... Sorry, man." Ian sounded extremely tired from last night. Hehe, that's my boy!

"I don't know, but um, I know someone who might..." Eli said.

~~~~~~~

*knock*

*knock*

I patiently waited outside of Hazel's house and put my hands in my pockets. It took about two minutes before someone swung the door open.

There stood a tired Hazel in a Winnie the Pooh onesie with her hair up in a really messy bun. She actually looked pretty cute in that.

"Hello?" she mumbled as she blinked her eyes to get her vision focused.

"Hey, Princess. I was wond-" She heard it was me and freaked out.

"Asher? What are you doing here?!" She shrieked and closed the door a bit so that only her eyes were poking out.

"Um, I was just wondering-Wait can I come in?" I asked.

She looked uneasy but she opened the door to let me in.

We sat down next each other on the couch. She sat cross-legged facing me and after a few seconds, I turned to reciprocate.

"Princess... Can you give me some tylenol or something for my head-ache?" I asked as I touched my pounding head.

"Oh, right. I forgot you get hangovers after being drunk. Well, I'll help you feel better. Come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen. As she was grabbing a bunch of things out of cabinets and the fridge, she never let go of my hand. I'll admit, I didn't hate it all too much.