Help! My Babysitter's a Jerk

A/N: Oh. My. God. I have over 400 reads this is crazy! Thank you all so freaking much! I'm sorry for the late update I hope you like this chapter!

*Hazel's pov*

I walked over to our usual lunch table and saw that Ivy, Anikah, and Julia were already there. "Hey, guys! Where's Violet and Honey?"

"I don't know. I thought I saw them in history today." Ivy answered as she began eating her mac n' cheese.

"Hey, guys." Honey said as she plopped down on the table. Violet followed her as she rubbed Honey's back in a comforting manner. Honey looked distressed.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked her with concern.

She looked up at me. "It was my dog, Connor."

Julia snickered. "What did he do this time?"

"I was at the dog park taking him on a walk early this morning. I saw this really cute boy and I kinda kept looking at him. I guess Connor got jealous and he tried to get my attention. So he ripped the bottom half of my favorite yellow shirt, turning it into a crop top. The boy saw and started laughing. Whatever chance I had was ruined! I immediately went home and changed. It was embarrassing. And the boy goes here too!" She sighed.

"Hmm, I don't remember doing that. Don't get me wrong, I would totally rip off your shirt, with your looks, but I've never met you." Connor Colton said from behind Honey, making her jump. He walked over at the wrong time.

I looked up to see all the boys standing there, snickering at Connor's comment.

At first, Honey just stared in oblivious mesmerization,"C-Connor Colton ?" Then she snapped back to reality,"Connor! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I was talking about my dog Connor! I guess you both just happened to have the same name...I didn't really think about it and I also didn't expect to see you behind me here at our table so I-" Honey was cut off from her ramble.

"It's okay, I was joking." Connor laughed. I smiled at the cute scene playing out in front of me.

"Hey, Princess." I jumped, startled as I turned to see Asher laughing at me.

"Um...hi? What are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The boys wanted to sit here. They seem to like you I guess." He shrugged and sat down.

I smiled to myself. "Really? They just met me a few days ago but okay." I chuckled. I just found it a bit odd that he agreed to come with them.

He nodded and mumbled,"I know." Oh, maybe he didn't agree.

An arm swung around my shoulder. "Hey girlie! How ya' been?" Liam asked in a flirty voice as he sat on the other side of me. He kept his arm in place.

"Hey, Liam! I've been good. How about you?" I asked back.

"Shitty, but I'll just say good to satisfy the  question." He smiled at me.

"Well, I guess I can always count on you to keep the mood bright." I chuckled.

Someone cleared their throat.

I turned to Asher. He was staring at us with an  irritated look. We stared back for a few seconds in awkward silence as we waited to hear what he wanted to say.

"Um...," he looked around as if thinking quickly,"are you gonna eat that?" he asked, pointing towards my macaroni. Well, that was weird.

"Oh, um, I still want some, but we can split it. Divide it from the middle and put your portion on your plate. Yeah?" I asked.