Tequila Shots and Heart Pourings in the Greys' Residence

*Hazel's Pov*

Today, I was doing this alone. I didn't invite the girls over to help me for my double date. I was getting ready on my own..... which proved to be a bit difficult.

I couldn't decide between an oversized pink sweatshirt with a dark green plaid tennis skirt or a yellow oversized shirt tucked into high-waisted shorts. Considering it was a date, I decided to go with the first option. It was cuter.

I paired the outfit with my high top converse. I brushed my hair and left it down. For my makeup, I decided to be simple and just curl my eyelashes and wear some clear lipgloss.

My phone buzzed beside me and I picked it up to find a text from Caleb.

Caleb: I'm outside, princess <3

I cringed a bit at seeing the nickname that Asher used to call me. But Caleb was like my boyfriend type of thing now, so it should be fine! Why should I care about what Asher used to do?

Hazel: I'm on my way :)

I grabbed my white bag with all my things and made my way downstairs. I opened the door to find him leaning leisurely against the doorframe.

"Hey." I smiled at him as he took my hand and led me out the door, closing it behind me.

"Hellooo." He walked the short distance of Asher's house with me and we knocked on the door. As we waited for a few seconds, I took the time to notice Caleb.

He was wearing a black T-shirt with light jeans and vans. His hair was a mess, but one of those cute messes that take time to perfect.

Caleb caught me looking and smirked. "Did no one ever tell you it's impolite to stare, sweetie?" It sounded like something Asher would say.

I blushed and looked at him. "I wasn't staring!"

"You're so cute when you're flustered." Caleb patted my head.

The door opened and we found Asher staring back at us. "Hey, guys. You're here." He said in a strained voice and wore a pained smile. Was he okay??

He let us in and we walked over to where Sheyla was sitting on the floor. She glared at me but I tried my best to ignore it. Besides, I should've been the mad one! She bullied my friend!! And Asher was dating her. I thought he was on our side of that whole ordeal, but apparently not.

I sat down and pulled my legs to my right side. Caleb sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

Asher sat next to Sheyla and did the same. I tried my best not to barf at the sight of those two. For some reason I felt a spark of something weird, but immediately dismissed it.

"So, let's get to it." Asher said as he gestured to the bins of alcohol and beer by his side. I gulped at the sight of it all. Truth be told, I never drank and I didn't want to start now.

Immediately, Sheyla dug through the bins and pulled out a bottle of wine. She popped off the top and took a swig. Next was Asher. He pulled a bottle of beer out and flipped it in his hand before taking a sip . Caleb pulled a bottle of beer identical to Asher's out and started drinking it.

I sat there uncomfortably as they all drank. It seemed like they could all hold their alcohol pretty well. I doubted I could do the same.

Caleb noticed I wasn't reaching for anything and looked at me in confusion. "Hazel, aren't you gonna get anything?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No, I don't really drink."

"Come on! There are so many options. You should take advantage of it while you have the chance!" Caleb tried to persuade me.