When You Go Over For Christmas Dinner and End Up in an Eventful Food Fight

*Hazel's Pov*

I blew warm air onto my hands as I sat criss-cross applesauce on a huge rock. Asher invited me to his bmx practice. It was the last one before they closed it for a while due to all the snow.

Now that Honey and Connor were dating, they tagged along with Ivy and I. They were there for Connor and Eli and I was technically there for Asher, but not cause we were dating.

"Connor looks so cute out there!" Honey squealed. Connor flashed a smile from the top of one of the obstacles.

"Eli looks so hot!" Ivy said in a cat-like voice. Eli winked at her before doing a wheelie.

"Uh, you're doing great... dude!" I said in an awkward shaky voice to Asher. You know when you're friends with a person and you're normal around them but then you realize you actually like them and for some reason you start acting really awkward around them? Yeah that's what was going on.

Asher shot me a thumbs up and a smile that made him look like he was in pain.

After a few minutes, I couldn't handle the cold anymore.

"Asher!! I'm cold!!!!" I yelled out in exasperation over all the loud noise so he could hear me.

He sighed and pulled in next to me with his bike before finishing a trick. "I knew you'd get cold, so...." He reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a really fluffy and thick blanket. "I brought you this! And I just washed it so it smells extra nice, too."

My eyes lit up and I let out the biggest smile ever. "Thank you a million times!! Oh my gosh you're the best!!" I tackled him with a hug and he nearly fell off his bike.

"Woah!! Easy there. Here." He laughed and wrapped the blanket around me so I was in a burrito. Ahhhh, so warm!

I let him go back to his bmx tricks with his friends and cheered him on until the startling sound of the coach's whistle blew. "Alright boys, that's it for today. See y'all in a few weeks!" He grabbed his bag and ran to his car, tossing the keys for the bmx park to a random employee.

"Looks like you're locking up today, Jimmy." Eli said, patting the employees shoulder.

"Aw man." Jimmy said disappointedly.

Connor and Eli pulled in and picked their girlfriends up, giving them loads of kisses. Asher pulled up and we awkwardly smiled at each other and gave each other a quick hug.

"Good job out there... sir." I drawled our awkwardly and pulled the blanket tighter around my shoulders. Sir? Did I just call him sir??

"Why thank you, madam." He said with a bow, eliminating the awkwardness.

I punched his shoulder and stood up on the big rock so I was a little bit taller than him. "You peasant!" I pretended to spit on the ground and raised my chin up. I was about to jump off the rock when he squatted in front of me.

"This peasant shouldn't let a fair lady like you touch the ground." He looked back at me for a quick second and grinned.

I felt a chill go up my spine from feeling flustered. I jumped on his back and he carried me on the journey to his car. I made sure to wrap some of the blanket around him too so he wouldn't be cold.

I could feel myself getting sleepy, so I put my head on his shoulder. His shoulder was very nice and comfy. I ended up falling asleep...

*Asher's Pov*

When we got to the car, I turned my head a bit to look back at Hazel. "Alright, we're he-" I stopped when I saw her eyes closed and her cheek squished into my shoulder. She fell asleep...