6.

Brooklyn

I sat in the mirror with my face scrunched up. I didn't like my makeup or my outfit. I'm a more natural person. Not dissing anyone who wears makeup. I'd just prefer my natural looks.

"Oh! My fucking gosh"! Aaliyah said as she flat ironed my hair.

"What"? I asked as she finished.

"Girl you look fine as fuck"! She said making me blush.

"Thanks, I guess". I said getting up from the chair.

I walked into the kitchen of Liyah dorm to see Amari drinking liquor. She looked over at me and her mouth dropped. Was I looking that good?

"Sister in law! Is that you"? She asked looking me up and down.

"Yeah". I laughed lightly.

"You look absolutely beautiful". She said sincerely.

"Thanks so do you". I said making her spin.

Amari was indeed beautiful

Amari was indeed beautiful. I just didn't like the way she acted. Sometimes she was cool. Most of the time she was nasty. I just don't understand her and Bakari.

"Thanks".

Aaliyah grabbed her keys and walked over to me. Just as I was about to open the door, she grabbed my arm.

"No, bitch lemme take yo picture". She said making me sigh.

I stood there, trying to make the most of it. I wasn't really a fan of taking photos. I only took one tonight because everyone said I looked pretty.

"Perfect"! Liyah said showing it to me.

I smiled, I looked pretty beautiful. I really didn't like the make up look, but it's okay. My outfit was a little too revealing, but it's okay. I'm only gonna where this tonight. This is only temporary.