15.

Brooklyn

I woke up looking around my room. Kashari was nowhere to be found. I can't believe I did it. I finally gave my virginity away. I don't know why I felt so good.

It is kinda disappointing to wake up to an empty bed. I guess he went to class already. I got up from my bed going into the bathroom. I opened the shower, thinking about last night. I don't know why, but it brought a smile to my face.

I got in the shower, thinking about Kashari. I never thought he'd be the one. It's like he was there for me. I know he likes me. That's very important because I want him too.

~~~~

I walked into the classroom smiling. Kashari sat in his same seat texting. He looked up at me making me smile. He looked back at his phone ignoring me. I don't even know what I did this time.

Was the sex bad? I mean it was my first time. I enjoyed myself, but I guess he didn't. I went to my seat in the front. I don't know why, but as soon as I sat down I started crying.

1 hour, 30 minutes later

I grabbed my books following everyone out the door. Once I made it out the classroom, I spotted Kashari. He was constantly texting on his phone. I hesitated, but I went up to him anyway. I tapped him on his shoulder.

"Wassup"? He asked showing no emotion.

"Hey, um I was wondering if–"

"I'm busy, have a nice day". He said walking away.

I grabbed him again making him turn around.

"You didn't even let me finish. Why are you even treating me like this? I thought–"

"Whatever the fuck you thought, you thought wrong. Now can you please leave me the fuck alone". He growled walking away.

I grabbed him again making him bawl up his fists.

"Kashari, so you don't have no feelings towards me? I mean come on, I gave you my virginity". I said as tears ran down my face.

"No, why'd you think that? I said I was gonna fuck you and I did. What made you think that we gone be together? You hoes funny". He laughed making me look down.

I turned away from him sobbing. Malaysia came out of nowhere. I felt her hug me and leaned my head on her shoulder. I couldn't believe he did me like that. I feel so stupid!

"It's okay, fuck him". Malaysia said wiping my tears.

"I gave my virginity to him! I didn't even let my boyfriend of 6 years smash! Why the fuck would he do me like that? After I got him out of jail and taught him how to fucking skate and shit! I fucking hate him! Matter of fact I'ma beat his ass"! I yelled letting go of Malaysia.

I was angry than I thought I was. I was gonna go kick his ass. He had the nerve to take my innocence and leave. He came into my shower! He started all this shit!

"Brooklyn no, come on". Malaysia grabbed me making me cry into her arms.

"It hurts Aysia. It's hurts so bad". I sobbed as she rubbed my back.