17.

Brooklyn

I woke up naked laying next to Kashari. I looked over and smiled at him. I couldn't believe this was finally my boyfriend. Never in a million years would I think he be the one. But in so grateful for him.

I quickly slipped my panties and robe on leaving the room. I softly closed the door going to Malaysia room. When I opened the door, she was on her phone. I gave her a smile and she motioned me over. I walked into her room closing the door.

"Bitch, you better tell me that's yo motherfucking man". Malaysia squealed shaking me.

"Malaysia, that's my motherf-ing man"! I semi yelled as she hugged me.

"Girl, he must've really wanted you. Cause he said he doesn't even do relationships"! Malaysia smiled making me blush.

"Aysia, don't make me feel special".

"Bitch! You're supposed to feel special! This nigga chose you out of all these bitches in the school! Bitch you a reward"! Malaysia grabbed my face.

"Dang, okay". I grinned.

"So, how was it? You know, the sex". She smirked.

"Um, too much information, but go get dressed and I'll tell you". I said excitedly.

"Cafe"?

"Yes ma'am". I said leaving her room.

I closed her room door walking back over to mines. I opened the door and closed it back. Kashari was still asleep so I tip toes into my bathroom. I turned the shower on taking my stuff off. After, I hopped in the shower and started bathing.

15 minutes later

I got out the shower going into my bedroom. My towel was wrapped tight around my waist as I searched through my drawers. I got my under clothes and my clothes that I was putting on. I grabbed them, going back into the bathroom. Just as I pulled my towel off, Kashari groaned.

"Why the hell you getting dressed in the bathroom? Come back in here".

I slightly laughed, "No, I'll come in there when I'm dressed".

"Why? Brooklyn don't play with me".

"I ain't playing with you Kashari, seriously". I tried holding in my laughter.

I finished putting my clothes on and tried my best to comb my hair. I kinda broke my comb last night. Don't ask why, just know it's broken. I slipped my sandals on going into my room. Kashari was staring at the ceiling.

"Kashari, I'm about to go". I said walking over to him.

He turned over pulling the covers over his head. I pulled it off his head touching his curly hair.

"Leave me alone". He said angrily.

"Why you gotta act like that? You know what, bye". I said rolling my eyes.

"So you just gonna walk away and not give me no kiss"?

I grinned turning around. I walked over to him and pecked his lips. He pulled me on top of him sticking his tongue down my throat. I played in his curly hair as he squeezed my booty. I pulled away as he bit his lip.