32.

Kashari

"Ight man, I'll catch you later". I dapped up Carlos.

"Aight, stay safe man. You know yo ass play football and you'on need to be out here running the damn streets".

I nodded. "I got you, but you know football ain't my damn life. All I know is the game blood. You know who my mama is".

He shook his head. "Bye nigga".

I nodded my head and went out to my car. I hopped in and vibed to the music. I ain't gon lie, we took some Xans and I was feeling hella gone. I think I had one too many, cause a nigga couldn't keep his eyes open. I turned this alley way to calm my shit down.

As I sat there for a while, I heard tapping at my window. I blinked twice to see this man in all black. He had on a face mask, but I knew who the fuck it was. I grabbed my gun, and hopped out the car. He pulled his mask off and grinned.

"Wassup KT? You can't speak to you family"? Jim smirked.

I frowned. "Family? Man get yo ugly ass outta here wit that bullshit. What the fuck wrong with yo crackheaded ass Jimmy"?

He chuckled, "You ain't wit our crew no more blood. I could just kill yo ass right on the spot".

"Kill me? Fuck yo dirty stanky ass. I'll beat yo ass nigga, no cap". I walked up to him.

He pushed me back and out of nowhere, a bunch of niggas came running. I stood there pissed as fuck, these bitches finna jump me. That's a bitch ass move. But let them go ahead. That's gonna be the last time they lay hands on a King.
~~~

My eyes shot open and I noticed I was in the hospital. I sat up and looked around my room, it wasn't nobody in here. I took a deep breath before laying back. My head was killing me. My jaw was stinging too.

"Thank you, I got it. You have a nice day too".

I heard which caused me to look up. There stood Brooklyn with Malaysia.

"Kashari? Brooklyn he's awake"! Malaysia pushed her.

"Kashari? Are you okay? How are you feeling"? Brooklyn asked coming towards me.

I moved my face as she tried to touch me. I was still pissed off at her hoe ass. She sighed and looked at Malaysia.

"I'll give y'all some time. In the meantime, I'ma go find a nurse. Then I'ma sing to my stomach". She spoke before leaving the room.

Brooklyn crawled on my bed and stared at me. Irritated, was my mood right now.

"Look at me, I'm serious Kashari". Her soft voice called.

"Fuck you B, what the fuck you even doing here?"

He eyes glazed over a bit before she looked back at me. "I'm the one who found you in the alley. But since you don't care, I'll just leave".

I nodded, "Yeah, you do that shit".

She turned around. "Don't do that. You hurt my feeling's no matter how hard I try. Kashari if you don't stop treating me like I ain't nobody, I'm gone. We can't keep doing this! It's like another again".