21.

Kashari
Tuesday, December 22

I woke up with Maya laying next to me naked. I cursed under my breath pulling away from her. I shouldn't have done that. I just forgot all about Brooklyn. Damn, I fucked up our relationship.

"Maya, wake up". I shook her.

She groaned propping her arm up. "What"?

"I cheated on Brooklyn. What am I gonna do"? I asked nervously.

"I don't know Kashari. You could've stopped me. I didn't know you actually liked that girl". She mumbled pulling the covers over her nude body.

"Fuck! Look what the fuck you did"!

"Me? It takes two! You the one came in my room last night! Matter of fact, get out"! She yelled kicking me.

I angrily got up from her bed. I left her room slamming the door. I stood outside her door with my hands in my bed. I ain't gon cry, because real niggas don't cry. I didn't mean to cheat on Brooklyn though, I was just in the moment.

"Daddy"? I looked up to see Kaitlyn. "Are you okay"?

I walked over to her and picked her up. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

"I'm okay, Kaitlyn". I laughed as she started crying.

"No you not. I heard you and Mommy yelling".

I softly patted her back, "We are okay. I promise we okay".

Just then, Maya came walking out the room in her robe. She saw Kaitlyn crying and grabbed her.

"What's wrong"?

"I heard you and Daddy yelling". She sniffled as Maya rocked her back and forth.

"We're okay. We were playing a game. I was mad because Daddy won". Maya kissed Kaitlyn cheek.

"Yeah. Mommy a cheater, she don't know how to stay to herself". I agreed.

Maya glared at me. "I'm pretty sure Daddy the cheater since Mommy was a single player".

I scoffed. "Yeah, whatever".

"A game? Well don't play that game anymore". She wiped her face.

"We won't". Maya and I said in unison.