2%

carolina
may 27, 2018
11:38am

the baltimore show is REALLY in a month omfg i miss them so much wtf

today is zachs birthday, and i cant believe hes 17 like who let him

i mean him and i could still work out sooo

anyways im at the beach with jake and hunter, theyre off doing god knows what while im just tanning.

i love being on the beach. it just feels so calming to me in a way.

the smell of the sand, sound of the waves, taste of the salty air, and just the warmth of the sun on my skin.

i look around and out of the corner of my eye i see hunter and jake trying to do cartwheels in the sand a couple feet away from me.

"hey if yall kick sand towards me i WILL fight you!" i yell at them as they continue their gymnastics.

they laugh at me, and step closer just to annoy me.

i just want to TAN CAN THEY LEAVE

they do a few cartwheels, which throws sand at me.

"oops sorry cara!" hunter chuckles out.

"bro i just wanted to tan but nope now theres sand in my hair. do you know how hard it is to get that shit out?" i frown at them.

"sorry love, we wont do it again." jake says as he sits next to me on my towel.

i sit up, and laugh at hunter as jake and i watch him make a sandcastle and fail.

"hey, im gonna go get a donut, you want one?" jake turns to me and asks.

donuts sound really good right now, so i cant deny his offer.

"sure, ill come with you!" i say as we get off the towel.

i walk over to the cafe across the street, and jake soon catches up to me after dragging hunter with him.

"DONUTS YES I HAVENT HAD ONE IN FOREVER!" hunter screams as we walk through the door.

the boys get in line behind me, and i look over the menu to figure out what i want.

"so what are yall getting?" i ask the guys.

they stare at the menu for a moment, when jake speaks up.

"honestly i really want iced tea."

"i was thinking the same thing!" i laugh.

"oh my god our minds" jake says.

we laugh and look over to hunter, still staring at the menu.

"hunter what do you want?" jake asks.

"bro i dont KNOW theres so much!" he says in awe. "like look theres mint fudge, triple chocolate, raspberry truffle, jesus christ i cant do this"