31%

kelli
september 4, 2018
12:45pm

i have my target locked, and ive begun recording.

bryana told me to record their date, and i said yea because she's bryana salaz! ill do anything for her!!

i can't hear what they're saying, so i decide to just eat my lunch while i wait for them to finish.

the mic on my camera won't be useful since they'll just hear me eating tacos the whole time. nobody wants to hear that lol

a few minutes go by, and i look over to bryana and daniel to see her holding his hand.

he looks uncomfortable.

his foot is tapping on the ground really fast, and he won't look up to her.

i don't think he wants to be here.

it looks like they're talking, when all of a sudden bryana frowns and daniel stands up.

before he leaves, she motioned for me to get up as well and follow them.

bryana runs over to him, and turns him towards her so that the camera can see both of their sides.

daniel starts shaking his head, when bryana presses her face against his.

oh my god.

this, is big tea.

i could get on messy monday for this omg.

i could be famous!

i turn the camera so you can't really see daniel trying to push bryana off of him, and after a few seconds she lets go.

daniel pushes her off of him and storms off.

once he's out of sight, bryana squeals and comes running towards me.

"did you get it? please tell me you got it!"

i nod my head, and we jump up and down excitedly.

"my photography will finally be recognized!"
"carolina will distance herself from daniel!"
"i could be famous!"
"daniel will love me finally!"

"lets go back to my place and see how these pictures are." bryana tells me, and we walk to her car with bright smiles on our faces.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
daniel
september 4, 2018
1:36pm

i can't believe she did this! especially after i WANTED to try and have us start over again!

she KNOWS that i like carolina! what the fuck is wrong with her?

im debating whether or not to tell carolina. it wasn't my fault, but i feel like she deserves to know. but at the same time this could ruin us.

im just gonna wait it out. ill make sure bryana won't tell her.

i will tell her at some point though.