7%

carolina
june 28, 2018
6:15pm

the "official" line has started to form, and it starts to get really confusing.

so eventually we end up inside the acual venue, and by now it's a hour and a half until meet and greet.

i walk over to the radio stations tent, and they give me my wristband to meet the boys.

i run over to the stage, and i manage to get barricade!

i also happened to be right next to my other friends emma and liz!

i thought that with all of the confusion that we wouldn't be next to each other, but i guess not.

we talk for a while, and a random girl next to me starts to vlog so i join in.

"omg hi what's up ummm right now we are at a why dont we concert, i have no idea who this person is, and ik im a pro vlogger, so go follow my Instagram @ cxrolinahills.
so basically, this was the most confusing concert ive ever been to, and ive been to a big time rush concert before.
theyre the og's, 10/10 would recommend." i say into her vlog camera.

she laughs at me.

we start to talk a little bit, and then she asks me how old i am.

"haha, I'm 16" I tell her.

she looks at me in shock, "no way, i thought you were 18 or something?!?" she yells.

"yeah i look way older." i reply.

by now the meet and greet starts in a half hour, and i gotta leave in 10 minutes to get ready.

im going to try to get my spot back though. i hope i can. theres only 5 people behind me, so i probably can get back up to barricade.

the clock starts to tick down.

7:01

7:02

7:03

7:04

7:05

7:07

7:10

7:15

by 7:15, i decide to get into the meet and greet line.

i say goodbye to my friends, and they yell at me to have good luck.

i walk over to the m&g line, and we gotta wait 10 minutes until we can meet them.

then eben goes onto stage while we wait for m&g to happen.

i start to freak out, because i really don't want to miss his performance.

some girls that also won m&g and i start to sing into her phone.

im really just a ball of excitement today!

"OK GIRLS GET IN SINGLE LINE FORMATION, AND WE ARE GOING TO GO BACKSTAGE!" the radio worker yells at us.

i get my clout goggles out, because i can't take a picture with them without my clout.

we go backstage, and behind a door i can see them standing there on their phones.

we wait another minute, then the first 2 girls walk in.

im next, so i go inside and stand there beside the camera to wait for them to be done.

daniel and i instantly lock eyes, and he smiles at me as he poses for the picture.

"NEXT!" tyler yells.

my turn bitches.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
daniel
june 28, 2018
7:30 pm

the whole time we were waiting for meet and greet, i kept on thinking about carolina, and how im going to hug her.

its really funny because that's probably what she's thinking of us right now?

i hear girls start to shreik outside the m&g door, and 2 girls walk in

neither of them are carolina, but i recognize their faces from other times ive met them.

then as im hugging one of the girls, in steps carolina.

she looks even more beautiful up close. we lock eyes, and smile at each other.

then i looked at the camera to take the m&g picture.

the girls hug the rest of the boys, and i hear Tyler scream "NEXT!" i look at carolina again, and i walk towards her and we hug for the first time, i start to swing us back and forth, and our conversation goes
"hello!"
"hi!"
"hows it going?"
"im good!"
"i absolutely love your hair, carolina."
"aw thanks!" she says as she looks at me in shock.
"you know my name..."

i just wink at her as she hugs corbyn.

she gives him the clout goggles, and then hugs the rest of the boys.

"howd you know her name?" corbyn asks.

"i kinda have been secretly stalking her Instagram for a week." i tell him.

he just laughs and gets in a pose for the picture.

i look over to see what she's doing, and zach is kissing her cheek.

she looks really happy, but im a tiny bit jealous.

i just give a thumbs up for the picture.

as she walks out i call to her
"i hope we can meet again soon!"
she looks back at me, and nods her head and smiles.

the rest of the meet and greet goes by in a flash, and all i can think about is her.