24%

carolina
september 2, 2018
9:25am

"oh yea i am. nice to meet you!" i say to bryana.

i offer my hand, but she just gives me the fakest smile ive ever seen, kim kardashians ass isnt even on this level of fake.

"is there a problem?" i ask her.

bryana laughs, and grabs my arm to pull me closer. "listen here you selfish bitch, daniel is mine, so stay away from him or i will ruin your life. i swear to god." she says into my ear.

i just laugh at her.

"and why should i listen to you?" i ask her.

"trust me, you really should." she sneers at me.

i hear girls screaming, and the boy walk into the room, very sweaty.

"hey daniell!" bryana yells towards him.

he smiles at us, and walks over.

"so cara, i see you've met my good friend bryana?" he asks.

bryana cringed at the word "friend"

"definitely. she's quite the little girl, isn't she?" bryana says while ruffling my hair.

"hey don't touch the hair! also, i ain't a little girl. im 16" i tell her.

"ugh whatever." she replys.

bryana starts twirling her hair in her fingers, and looks at daniel all heart eyed.

he laughs nervously, and rubs his neck as he looks in between me and the barbie.

i stare at bryana, and then back at daniel with a face that could say "is she fucking serious?"

he grabs my hand, and pulls me towards the food.

i look behind my back, and wave at bryana.

she gives me a death glare.

"im starving oh my god." i say as i shovel the chipotle in my mouth.

daniel laughs at me, and soon we're in the middle of a laughing fit.

i look into his blue eyes, and after a few minutes of us just laughing at literally nothing, we calm down and admire each other's features.

he gets a taco and some apple juice, then brings me out to the back of the studio.

we sit on the floor, mostly because there's no seats.

"so, bryana huh?" i say.

"yeah, about that, she's just a friend i promise." he tells me.

i look at him.
"are you sure she knows that?" i ask him.

he looks back, and shrugs.

he starts to drink his apple juice, and i see some fans taking pictures of us from the window.

"just ignore them i guess. they always manage to find us haha." he says, nodding his head in the direction of the girls.