18%

carolina
august 30,2018
5:15pm

i wake up, seeing that my phone fell on the floor.

i pick it up, and realize that it's vibrating alot.

i turn off my ringtone, and see why it was doing that.

my insta was blowing up.

i was tagged in a bunch of videos of daniel talking about us in a interview.

fans were commenting things on my posts.

i gained 12k overnight.

holy shit

what did daniel say oh no

i look at some of the videos, and try to find the interview where daniel talked about me.

i found one from a channel called
insanealex, and i clicked on it.

i wait until they say anything about me.

i was about to click off, until Alex asks if they have ever became close with a fan.

daniel blushed, and talked about our experience at the concert.

then he ends with "carolina, I really miss you and i hope we can see each other soon. also, jack still has your clout goggles."

i start to laugh at that.

i forgot about this, but at the end of the concert i threw my clout goggle at jack and he kept them.

hes the clout king, what can I say.

i look at some of the fanpage tagging me, and some of them already made some video edits of me and Daniel.

woah things really do blow up overnight.

the comments from fans were 2 sided though.

some said "ew your so ugly stay away from my dani" "why would he even like someone as fat and ugly as you" "get away from my man"

but then the other comments were really nice like "you're so pretty!" "damn Daniels lucky" "drop the skincare routine."

my dms were flooded, and i decided to talk to some of the fans.

Blisseavey: hey, i just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, and how you don't deserve the hate you're getting in any way. i love you, and stay strong❤

Me: thank you! i really needed that tbh. love u too b❤

Blisseavey: woah you acually responded! if you ever need to talk, im here for u girly

Me: thank you so much!! ive made a few ibfs before, but all the gcs im in are dead lmao

Blisseavey: same! on the first day they're made, it's blowing up. then after a week, it's nonexistent. i don't think ive ever been in a gc that lasted more than a month.