44%

carolina
april 5, 2019
8:23am

today im turning 17.

one last year of being an official teenager.

im thinking to myself as im looking out the bus bunk window, watching the trees pass by as we drive to new york.

daniels cuddled up into my back, holding me very tightly.

i decide against waking him up just yet. a couple minutes of peace is nice every so often. especially with daniel seavey hugging you while hes sleeping.

what am i gonna do once i turn 18?

i dont even know what im going to major in college for.

i start to stress over the sudden pressure on my shoulders, but the weight gets lifted off as soon as i feel daniel shuffle around closer to me.

i smile to myself, knowing that im not alone and daniel will always be here for me.

i shuffle around until im facing daniel, and i hug him tightly.

"i love you" i whisper under my breath.

i feel daniel squeeze me, and i look up to see his bright smile staring down at me.

"i love you too" he responds.

i smile, and put my face in the crook of his neck, taking in his scent.

"are you smelling me again?" he giggles, which i have to say is the cutest thing in the world.

"what? you smell very good!" i reply, blushing at his comment.

he starts to rub his hand up and down my back, and i begin to fall back asleep.

but not quite.

of course i forgot that there are 4 other teenage boys on this bus.

"DANIEL! CAROLINA! GET UP! JACK AND I ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIFA COMPETITION AND WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS!" i hear zach scream from the front of the bus.

daniel groans loudly, causing me to laugh and wake up a bit more.

"hey hey HEY! WAS THAT A MOAN I HEARD? YALL BETTER NOT BE FUCKING WITH THE REST OF US ON THIS BUS!" jack yells, soon followed by a chorus of yeahs and heys by the rest of the guys.

"should we get up?" daniel asks me.

"we probably should, but i dont want to just yet." i respond, squeezing daniel a little harder.

i dont ever want to leave his arms.

"come onnnnn theyre gonna think we're fucking if we dont." daniel laughs.

i look up at him and smack his chest.

he chuckles and shakes his head.

he pulls my face closer to his, and looks into my eyes.

hes gonna kiss me again oh my god