17%

《Time skip one week before nyc》
carolina
august 27, 2018
5:00pm

so i see daniel again in a week, the album drops in 4 days, and for that im inviting hunter and jake over and we're gonna have a big ol party and stay up until midnight

im cleaning the basement, and me and my parents are setting up our new ping pong table.

over the past 2 months or so, daniel and i have been getting closer and closer.

just little things like texting alot, facetiming every morning and night, calling each other if we're nervous or scared, or just randomly if we feel like it.

no matter what, he is there for me and im there for him.

"so are you excited to see daniel again?" anna asks.

"totally. by the way, im planning to surprise him and all that so if he wants to meet up with me the day we get there or something, can I go hang out with him?" i ask.

"what do you mean by that?" she says.

"oh well you know, just walking around times square or something, maybe get some ice cream, and then probably hang out somewhere?"

"sure, as long as you drop me off with grandma before you see him!" she tells me.

"okay, thank you!" i say.

we continue to unload the ping pong table, while planning how we are going to get to new york.

im going to see daniel in a week.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
daniel
august 28, 2018
2:00pm

right now our manager is talking to us about the today show, and what's going to happen.

"ok so basically you guys are going to get there, get your makeup and hair and outfits done, then walk out to the stage outside. there, they are going to talk to you boys, then bring a fan on stage. when that happens, there's going to be a commercial break and you and the fan will go back inside, take pictures, and then after about 10 minutes go back outside, and you guys are going to sing to the fan." jon tells us.

"wow we get to serenade a fan?" zach asks.

"yep! and your also going to perform some songs once the fan goes back in the crowd."

"ok, sounds fun!" i tell him.

corbyns phone buzzes, and he looks down at it and he drops his jaw. he is about to say something, but then his phone buzzed again and he closed his mouth.

i wonder what happened?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
corbyn
august 28, 2018
2:00pm

CAROLINA JUST TEXTED ME OMg

im always going to be her #1 fan i dont CARE.

she told me shes going to the today show which means we're gonna see her again!

she texted me right after we had a little talk about what will happen in New York, and i was about to tell daniel but then she texted me again telling me not to. she wants to keep it a surprise.

we have a interview later today, so we go to the bus to get ready.

"hey corbyn?" daniel asks.

"what's up?" i ask.

"what were you about to say back there after the little talk about nyc?" he says.

"oh nothing. christina just asked me a question and i was gonna ask y'all but then she said nevermind." i told him.

"ohh ok. also can i wear your Gucci belt during the interview?" he asked smiling.

"ugh sure. just don't ruin it!" i yell after him once he takes off after my suitcase.

well, there goes my Gucci belt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
daniel
august 28, 2018
4pm

we drive to the interview place, and the guy named alex tells us to sit down on a couch.

we start the interview, and the questions are all really simple until he get to one.

"have you boys ever like, became close with a fan?" he asks.

instantly, all the boys look over at me and i start to blush.

"daniel, would you like to say something?" jack asks.

"uh well, yea." i tell them.

"tell us the story!" alex asks.

"ok so basically over the summer we went around america a little bit, and one of the shows were in baltimore, Maryland. so when we got there, i made eye contact with this one girl and she didn't freak out like the other fans. so then we had sound check and all that, and i saw her through the door, and we talked for a minute before she got bombarded by fans. then the show started, and she acually had meet and greet with us. so we talked a bit. Anyways, we sing, then after the show when we have to leave i saw her by the sprinter van waiting for us. i run over to her, we hug, and we end up talking for a little bit. i ended up giving her my number, and we've been talking every day since." i tell them.

"woah, that was a lot. do you have anything to say to her, if she's watching?" alex asks.

"carolina, i really miss you and i hope we can see each other soon. also, jack still has your clout goggles." i tell the camera.

"yea- wait she's the girl that threw clout goggles at me?" jack asks.

"yep." i tell him.

"oh, well in that case, ill just give carolina her clout goggles back when we meet next." jack says.

"so her name is carolina?" alex asks.

"oh crap we said her name!" i say.

"its fine, daniel. they would've found out sooner or later anyways." corbyn says.

"true. well, yea her name is carolina then." i tell alex.

"well carolina, you're one lucky girl." he says.

we finish up the interview, and head back to the hotel.