10%

carolina
june 28, 2018
9:05 pm

daniel walks out of the venue, and sees me.

he walks over to me, not listening to any of the other fans screams.

once he gets to me he engulfs me in a hug.

i hug him back, and i put my face in the crook of his neck.

he does the same to me, but then he turns his head over and presses his lips against my neck.

he probably meant to kiss my cheek, but his face was next to my neck.

we hug for a good 20 seconds, then we let go and he hold hands as he talks to me.

he leans his head close to my ear, so that the other fans wouldn't hear anything he tells me. "carolina, i really like you. i hope we can meet again, and can we keep in touch?" he whispers as he slips another peice of paper in my hands without any fans noticing me.

"oh my god, this is crazy! and id love to keep in touch. the concert was so much fun!" i tell him.

"yeah, i love your dance moves." he laughs as he hugs me one more time.

"please don't let me down. i actually want to become friends with you, so please don't leak my number. and don't tell anybody about this. i don't want you getting hate for it." he whispers into my ear.

"definetly. See you soon, daniel seavey." i whisper back.

he smiles, and hugs other fans.

"what just happened? did he kiss you? why did y'all talk for so long?" lily asks me.

"yes he kissed me, and he just told me that he saw me during the concert dancing and said that i should be a dancer." i told her.

"aw you're so lucky! i wish he would remember me." she tells me.

"me too."

daniel is about to run back into the bus, when i yell out to him "daniel, can i get one last hug?"

he looks at me, and we both know that we won't see each other for a while.

he hugs me and i feel his hand slightly press my head into his chest.

we stay like that for a few seconds as i see another flash go off from inside the bus.

one of the boys must be taking pictures of this happening.

he lets go, and runs onto the bus.

i wave, and he gives me that insanely cute smile, showing his tooth gap.

i think i just swerved

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
jonah
june 28, 2018
9:05 pm

i watch as daniel runs up to a girl and hugs her.

they look so cute together, and i see him give her a little peice of paper, and talk to her a little bit.