36%

daniel
november 4, 2018
2:56pm

"cara, you have to wake up."

"mhmhnooo"

"come on, your friends are going to worry."

"ill text them later"

"come on please? for me?"

"5 more minutes?"

"fine. but just 5."

"yayyy"

carolina snuggles closer to my chest, and i check the time on my phone to see that its past 2pm and her friends are probably worried.

i think she came on the bus at like 12, so shes been with me for over 2 hours.

i hear voices coming from the other side of the bus, and i pull the curtain open to see zach and jack sitting on the couch talking.

zach looks over at me, and smirks.

"so, how was your nap?" he laughs.

"do you know where carolinas friends are?" i ask.

jack shakes his head. "no, but jonah and corbyn went to the mall and they mightve seen them but i dont know"

dang.

"carolina, im gonna go find your friends ok?"

"okkk" she says sleepily.

"theres not that many fans outside, but pictures of carolina climbing onto the bus are going viral on social media." zach says as he looks out the window and waves at fans.

great, i hope she doesent get any hate. i dont really know how shes gonna react and i hate it when shes sad.

"so you and carolina are all good now?" jack asks smiling.

"yep! im so happy oh my god i thought that she was gonna hate me!" i sigh.

i make my way to the door of the bus and wave to zach and jack as i step out.

the fans instantly start to scream and i run down the line to give them high fives as i go to the door that leads inside the building.

a few of them ask me about carolina, but mostly its just girls screaming i love you to me. the usual.

i run inside the mall, and start scanning faces to try and find the two boys carolina was with while we were on stage or jonah and corbyn.

i look to my left, and see her friends walk into h&m so i start to walk over to them.

i poke the shorter ones shoulder and he turns around with a smile on his face.

"hey, are you carolinas friend?" i ask.

"yeah, youre daniel seavey!" he says.

"haha yep, i just wanted to tell you guys that carolina is on the tour bus with zach and jack and i hope we didnt worry you guys. she fell asleep." i say a little too fast.