30%

daniel
september 4, 2018
12:13pm

so bryana asked me out to a "peace offering"

im a reasonable guy, i wasn't going to just leave her with us on bad terms. i want to see what she has to say, and if she's going to try to be better.

shes picking me up in a hour, and i just got off the phone with corbyn. we were discussing future songs;)

what am i supposed to wear to this? ive never gone to a peace offering thingy before.

i don't want her to think of this as a date, so im not wearing anything over the top.

i decide on some blue ripped skinny jeans, and a black sweater.

as i get my shoes on, i hear a car door slam outside the hotel.

bryana must be here.

i really don't want to go, but it's best for us to talk everything out. she can be nice sometimes, emphasize on "sometimes."

"dani? you ready?" i hear her yell from outside my door.

i always cringe when she calls me dani. it only feels right if someone from my family, a young fan, one of the boys, or carolina says it. her, not so much.

"almost ready!" i yell back.

i grab my phone and wallet and head out the door.

"ready to go?" bryana asks.

shes wearing a tight crop top, too short shorts, nearly a pound of makeup, and 2" heels.

does she know that this isn't a date ?

"yeah, you know that you didn't have to wear that. this isn't a date or anything." i tell her as we start walking to her car.

"don't worry im aware. i just felt like wearing something, a little, different?" she reply's over her shoulder.

she literally wears that every single day how is it different?

•••••••••••••••••
bryana
september 4, 2018
12:15pm

we get into the car, and i start to drive to the cafe.

"so where we headed?" daniel asks.

"i told you, it's a suprise!" i laugh at him.

he seems like he isn't really paying attention to what im saying, instead he's looking down at his phone. smiling.

we reach a red light, so i take that as a chance to check my phone.

1 message from kelli🖤

kelli🖤: im at the cafe, just waiting for you to get here!

looks like my plan is going smoothly so far.

i look over at daniels phone to see what's making him smile, and i see he's texting someone.

i can barely make out the name, but it looks like he's texting carolina.

why is he texting another girl when he's out with one? does he not know any manners?

"hey, you listening?" i ask him.

"huh? oh sorry. i was just talking to zach." daniel says without looking up.

"really? what did he say?" i wonder what he'll come up with.

"he couldn't find his phone, but then realized it was in his hand. hes not the brightest boy." daniel chuckles.

i manage to put out a fake laugh, and we turn a corner into the parking lot of the cafe.

"looks like we're here!" i say excitedly.

little does he know this is where his friendship with carolina is going to end. finally.

"where do you want to sit?" he asks.

hes so kind.

"what about by the fence on the patio? i want to try and get a nice tan." i tell him.

he shrugs, and we walk over to the table.

"im gonna go to the bathroom, can you get me an apple juice?" he asks.

"yes of course!" i reply.

he runs off, and i try to find kelli.

after a few seconds of searching, i see the short haired girl with a camera.

i motion for her to come over, and she sees me and makes her way to the table.

"so do you want me to video tape the whole date?" she asks.

"yeah, sit over there and point the camera at us. keep it recording, and if anyone asks you're taking artistic pictures for your portfolio and you came here to take a nice break. got it?" i tell kelli.

she nods her head, and runs to her table just as daniel comes walking out of the bathroom.

fun.

••••••••••••••••••••
carolina
september 4, 2018
12:16pm

its finally saturday. oh my fuck.

i didn't realize how nice saturday's felt like until now.

*ding*

i look over at my phone, and see that i got a text from the one and only daniel seavey.

dani boi<3: heyy how has ur week been:)
i miss you. a lot. and by a lot i mean a lot a lot.
we need to see each other soon. really soon.

me: woah there, one thing at a time lmao
i miss you too, more that you could think of. school is shit lately, ppl come up to me and ask abt our relationship when i have no clue what their name is. its a little odd, but im getting used to it. how abt u?

dani boi<3: wow. nobody has really talked to me abt u except my close friends. my week has been a bit dry without you here:(
but today im going to lunch with a friend, can we ft later?

me: definitely, have fun at ur lunch:)

dani boi<3: thx, talk later❤️

me: bye❤️

well i guess while i wait for daniel to finish his lunch ill catch up on my homework.

i miss being around him.