35%

daniel
november 4, 2018
12:35pm

im pacing around the bus waiting for her to knock on the door. unless she really doesent wanna talk.

i miss her so much this hurts.

i want to hug her so bad but i know she won't hug me back

just before i give up and text the guys, i hear a soft knock at the door.

i look out the window to make sure it isnt just a fan being rebellious, and sure enough i see the beautiful face that i fell in love with 3 months ago.

i rush to the door, im so scared of her reaction.

i put my hand on the doorknob, and hesitantly open it.

instantly fans see me on the bus and start to scream and run towards us so i do the only reasonable thing to get carolina inside faster.

i havent looked at her yet, im gonna wait before were safe inside.

the fans start to push against the barricade, and i pull carolina into the bus and shut the door behind her.

"wow, no hi?" she says slightly laughing.

i chuckle at that and soon it becomes silent.

"so, can we talk?" i ask her.

she looks up from the ground, blushes, and smiles.

"sure, id love to. i missed you. a lot. too much actually. i know that blocking you off from me was stupid, and i didnt even know the full story of the picture."

i cringe when she mentions the picture.
"and i know that youre better than that, so id like to hear your side of the story." carolina says as we sit on the couch.

"ok, well she asked me to have a peace offering as she called it, at a little cafe. so im a reasonable person so i agreed. she had a little more planned though, and when we were leaving she kissed me and someone took a picture. i didnt ask her to, and i didnt want her to. after that, i blocked her and stopped talking to her all together. im really sorry, shes so manipulative and i shouldn't have trusted her. i havent stopped thinking of you, youre the first thing i think of when i wake up and the last when i go to sleeo. i dont know what ill do without you, and i just want us to be back to our normal selves around each other. i want to go past this, and if you could forgive me itll mean the absolute world. carolina, i love you so much and you know i would never do anything to hurt you." i explain, basically making it obvious that i like her.

she just stares at me with her mouth open.

fuck what did i do

"what? did i say something wrong?" i ask nervously.

"no, you didnt do anything wrong. i just never thought i'd hear the words "carolina i love you so much" come out of the one and only daniel seavey's mouth." a smile starts to creep on her face and she reaches her arms up to me.

within seconds i rush to her, and i wrapped my arms around her. she smells so good oh my god i missed her hugs so much.

"so, are we ok now? back to normal?" i ask her, slightly muffled by her shoulder.