20%

carolina
august 31, 2018
12:00pm

"bye guys ill miss you so much!" i tell the boys walking out of my door.

"we'll meet up again don't worry!" hunter says.

"i know, but it'll be a long time until that happens because of school and you live quite far away." i say.

"true, but we'll figure out a way." jake tells me.

we all hug, and they leave.

i run up to my room, and start to pack for new york.

we are leaving tomorow morning, and i don't really know what time the boys are going to get there so i decide to call one of them.

corbyns now one of my best friends, and is also the only one that knows, so i call him.

the phone rings a few times, and then i hear him whisper "omg did carolina just facetime me?"

i chuckle at his words.

"the one and only." i say.

"so what's up?" he asks.

"we gotta plan new york."

"when are you getting there?" he asked.

"tomorrow around 12. ill drop my sister off at our grandparents appartment and then ill go over to where you guys would be." i tell him.

"ok cool! just one thing you should know, christina, gabbie, tate, kay, and bryana will be there too." corbyn says.

"yeah thats fine! they all seem like nice girls." i say.

"ok. so when you get here do you wanna meet up in times square or central park?" he asks.

"central park probably. times square would most likely have a lot of fans." i say.

"dope. cant wait to see you! i know Daniel will freak out. he talks about you everyday, and probably thinks about you minute." corbyn tells me, laughing.

"we talk all the time. im so excited!" i say.

"me too! ok well i gotta go, see you tomorow!" he says as we hang up.

i go tell my mom our plan, and she said that she's fine with it as long as she can come and take a video of us meeting again.

i finish up my packing, and i look at the clock and see that it's 9:00 PM.

"goodnight mom!" i yell through the house.

"goodnight carolina!" she tells back.

i get under my blankets, and sleep.

before i fall asleep, i get a text from Daniel.

dani boi<3: goodnight carolina. you're one of the best things that has ever happened to me, i hope you know that. thanks for giving me a chance to get to know you, and sleep well love❤