9%

carolina
june 28, 2018
9:00 pm

the show is over, and i immediately run past all the fans to get to the tour bus.

im trying to meet Daniel, and talk to him a little bit.

i walk outside into the warm, summer air, and i see 2 different barricades.

the first one has like 50 fans crowded around it, and the other one only has 2.

i run to the other side, and get to the very front so i can have a bigger chance of meeting them again.

"hi, im carolina, its to meet you!" i say to the girl next to me.

"haha hey, im lily. this is the first time ive seen why dont we live, and im kinda freaking out." lily says while laughing.

"ive been there. dont worry, i think we're going to be able to meet them in a few minutes."

"really? i was thinking that they would go over to where that big mob of fans are because there's more." she says.

"i don't know, they'll probably come over here since the door to the tour bus is only 3 feet away right now and they gotta get on that bus somehow!" i say while lily and i laugh.

we wait outside for a few minutes, then i hear the girls start to scream.

out pops jonah and corbyn.

they wave and smile, but when they walk over here corbyn looks at me and smirks.

"corbyn please explain!" i yell at him.

"youll understand in a few minutes, don't worry!" he yells back as he and jonah run onto the bus.

"wait, what was that about?" lily asks me.

"if im being honest, i have no clue. corbyn was just acting weird during the concert. in a good way." i reply to the confused girl.

we wait another 5 minutes, and jack runs outside.

he walks down the line of fans, hugging them, and taking pictures.

but as he gets to me, we hug and he slips something into my hand.

he gets on the bus without another word.

"did jack REALLY just give you a peice of paper? what does it say?" lily asks me as i stare at the paper.

i open the paper, and it reads

stay for a few minutes:) -djs

did daniel write this? what does this MEAN

i look at the tour bus, and i can see one of their phones flash and take a picture of me looking as confused as ever.

another few minutes go by, and then zach walks out.

he comes over to the fans, and hugs them.

when he gets to me, he gives me a weird look, then laughs and hugs other fans.

"ok why are the boys acting weird around you?" lily asks me.

"i don't know yet. it has something to do with daniel though." I reply.

i look at her, and she's shocked.

"if anything happens though, please don't tell anyone. im very confused, and i don't want to get hate." i tell her.

"i promise. by the way, what's your instagram?" she asks.

i give her my insta, and we wait for daniel to walk out those doors.

the routine happens all over again.

the door opens,
fans scream,
and a teenage boy walks out that door, scanning the crowd, smiling like a idiot.

then his eyes land on me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
daniel
june 28, 2018
9:00 pm

i talk to the boys after the show about what i want to do.

i tell corbyn to smirk at her, and if she asks him anything, don't give it away.

jack is going to give her a peice of paper that says

Stay for a few minutes:) -djs

and zach, he's just going to tell me where in the crowd she is standing.

jonah told me that he doesent want to be a part of this, and he just wants chicken.

this is the first time ive made a plan to get a girl at a concert.

"ok boys, the bus is here. go walk out, y'all can say hi to some of the fans, but for only a few minutes. we gotta go." jon tells us.

"ok jonah, do you wanna go out with me?" corbyn asks.

"sure, lets go. daniel good luck with that girl." jonah tells me.

"thanks bro."

they walk out, leaving me, zach, and jack.

"whos the girl anyways?" zach asks.

"do you remember the girl at meet and greet today, she had curly brownish blond hair, and she was wearing a blue tube top, and you kissed her cheek?" i ask him

"oh yeah! do you like her? OoOo daniel has a crusshhh!" zach yells.

"zach shut up! i don't have a crush, i just want to get to know her more." i tell him.

"i do gotta say, she's pretty hot." jack tells me while drinking his gatorade.

"back off you gave gabbie!" i yell at him.

"true, i was just making a point!" jack replies.

i sit on the couch, and zach and jack both leave.

i get up after zach texts me, showing me where carolina is.

i walk outside, and am instantly surrounded by flashing lights, screaming girls, and signs.

i see the tour bus, and i also see carolina standing next to it.

we make eye contact, and i grin at her.

she smiles as i start to walk over in her direction.