43%

carolina
april 4, 2019
9:23pm

the boys are on stage, jumping around, full of energy.

i love watching them perform, they really love what theyre doing and you can tell by the way their faces light up after every song.

im sitting next to the stage, away from the fans so that i can watch daniel perform, or should i say my boyfriend.

im dating daniel seavey.

how did my life turn out like this?

if you told me a year ago that i would be daniel seaveys girlfriend, i wouldve laughed.

crazy how things happen.

daniel and i make eye contact every once in a while, and he over exaggeratedly winks at me.

i laugh at him, as he does his little dance routine with the rest of the guys.

anyways, tomorrow i turn 17! its insane, im literally going to tour with them for a whole week! this is the longest ive spent with him at one time.

daniel and i decided to not tell the fans just yet, and give us some time alone.

"we're why dont we, have an amazing night! love you!" i hear jonahs voice yell into the microphone, and i peek my head up to see 5 very sweaty boys walk in my direction.

daniel and i make eye contact, and i stand up so i could give him a hug.

he smiles, and runs up to me.

he wraps his arms around my waist, and lifts me up. i wrap my legs around his torso and he spins us around.

i giggle at the fact that he smells like a mixture of cologne and sweat, and i feel him press kisses all along my neck and cheek.

"daniellll dont leave any marks" i whine, he just laughs and shakes his head.

im still clung around him, and he turns his face so he can see mine.

he smirks and pecks my lips a bunch of times, i hope none of the fans are watching us.

"daniel thats enough kissing for now, you gotta take a shower!" i squeal as he places me back on the ground.

"okay girlfriend, do you want to join me?" he smirks.

i glare at him and smack his chest at that last comment.

"as much as id love to, i have to go say bye to my friends. sorry dani boi, next time tho." i wink at him.

he shakes his head laughing and walks off, probably towards the showers.

"carolina!" i hear zach yell.

i turn around and i come face to face with a shirtless, sweaty, panting zach herron.

"hey? go put a shirt on, kay wouldnt like you walking around without her!" i laugh.

"ha ha, very funny. anyways hows the new relationship status going for you and daniel?" he winks at me.

"oh its going great, we've been kissing a lot and he offered to take a shower with me and-"

"ok ok thats enough i dont need to hear about your sex life, but im glad you guys are together. youre perfect for each other!" zach claps his hands.

i smile at the boy, and we chat for a little while longer as i wait for daniel to get out of the shower.

zach gets up and leaves, which left me alone in daniels green room.

a couple minutes later, the door creaks open. i look up to see a shirtless, wet, messy haired daniel.

he looks at me, and smiles.

jesus christ how did i get so lucky

"youre very attractive i must say." i tell him as he walks over to me.

"thanks i get that a lot. not as beautiful as you though." he smirks at me as he puts one arm around me and pulls me closer to him.

keep in mind, hes still shirtless.

and still wet.

"ew get off of me youre soaking wet!" i laugh as i try to push his dripping hair off of my shoulder.

he just smirks and snuggles closer to me, causing me to get wet.

"great now i gotta take a shower." i sigh.

"i could join you this time?" daniel giggles, tucking his face into my neck.

i laugh and wrap my arm around the still shirtless boy laying on my chest.

"youre gonna be 17 in a couple hours, crazy. my lil baby is growing up so fast!" daniel fake cries as he wipes a "tear" off of his cheek.

"yeah, i cant believe it. it feels like ive been 16 for only like a month and now im 17? literally who LET me!" i laugh.

"can i take you out tomorrow?" daniel looks into my eyes, full of hope.

"of course you can, i love new york!" i say as i squeeze his shoulder.

daniels face instantly lights up, and he gives me a big smile which of course makes me smile back.

his smile is contagious its rude.

"hey guys- oh i could come back later if you were in the middle of something uh sorry ill just go-" corbyn walks in the door, holding a couple things of coffee.

"no corbs its fine we were just talking. whats up?" daniel asks the blond.

"well we were all going to go out to eat at a sushi place, do yall wanna come? we could go out and get ice cream after for carolinas birthday!" he smiles at us.

"yeah that sounds fun! im down" i reply.

i look at daniel, and he nods his head yes.

"ok we're gonna leave in like a hour so take your time getting ready." corbyn says as he leaves and shuts the door.

"so, you wanna take up my offer of taking a shower together?"

"shutup i hate you oh my god" i laugh at the boy, whose hopefully waiting to take a shower with me.

"i take that as a no." he says, looking down.

"one day daniel, one day."