6%

daniel
june 28, 2018
2:45pm

the boys and i are at sound check right now, and every once in a while jack would do a new high note, and then we would hear girls scream from outside of the door.

i wonder if carolina is over there?

theres 2 doors, and only one of them have a bunch of girls because you can see us on stage from that door.

the second one, you can only hear us from.

i see only 2 shadows from that door, and they're staying quiet so that they can listen.

theyre honestly the smart ones.

eben goes on stage for sound check next, and we all hop off stage.

i decide to walk around the venue room for a little bit, and come across the 2nd door leading into the hallway.

i hear a girl gasp as i come into veiw.

theres a phone in the crack, most likely so more people could see.

i put my finger up to my lips, to keep them quiet so that they don't get bombarded.

i walk over to the door, and i see a flash of brownish blond hair on the other side.

"haha hi daniel!" one of them says, completely calm while the others are freaking out.

"hey! hows it going? did you like sound check?" i ask the girl.

"yeah, you were amazing! i can't wait for the show tonight." she replies.

i can see a smile grow on her face, and by now fans are realizing im talking to her so they run over and push her out of the way.

i can see her shadow hit the wall, and i go back into the green room so that she doesent get hurt anymore.

i go on to my fan page, and dm Carolina.

me: hey, how's to concert going so far?

@/cxrolinahills: really great! long story, but i was just chillin next to a door eating a sandwich while the boys were doing sound check, and then daniel comes over and tells us to be quiet, and then him and i talk for a little bit. then fans realized that he's right there, so they push me into the wall and now my arm hurts, but it's whatever!

me: oh wow. i hope you're ok?

@/cxrolinahills: yeah im fine, but now the security is trying to get all the girls away from the door. its really funny😂

me: they're still crowded there?😂

@/cxrolinahills: yeah, i went back to my seat and started to finish my sandwich. i realized that daniel won't come back, because they're the reason he left.

me: yeah, that's probably true. i gotta go, ill text you later?

@/cxrolinahills: definitely:)

i smile at my phone. she really has no idea what she's getting into right now, and i can't wait for meet and greet!

im going to try to flirt with her a little bit, because i know that she's in zachs lane, but ive heard of something called swerving?

i guess that's when you go into one of the other boys lane for a while?

well she could swerve into my lane probably

this girl seems so nice, and i just want to be able to talk to her more often.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
carolina
june 28, 2018
2:39pm

as we wait in line, the boys go on sound check. all the fans rush over to this one door, mostly because you can see the stage from that door.

me? i go to the other door where you can easily hear but you can't see any of the stage.

i grab my sandwich, and just sit down while listening to them sing.

they would do a extra high note every once in a while, and the big mob of girls would scream at the other door.

i laugh at how they go crazy so easily.

after i finish my sandwich, they boys walk off stage, and i look through the crack of the door to see daniel seavey looking at me. THE daniel seavey.

ellie gasps and starts to freak out as he walks closer putting his finger to his lips to indicate to be quiet.

i nod my head, and he walks closer.

once he gets to the door, i immediately say "haha hi daniel!"

"hey! hows it going? did you like soundcheck?" daniel asks me.

i was looking into his oceanic blue eyes the whole time, as he looked down a little bit at me.

"yeah, you were amazing! i can't wait for the show tonight!" i reply as a smile creeps onto my face.

just then, a fan behind me starts to scream because she can see daniel.

fans start to run over to us, and i get pushed into a wall. i look under the door, and see his feet running away towards backstage.

i try to get away as quick as i can, i didn't want to get stopped by any fans as I reach my seat and grab the other half of my sandwich.

i start to munch on it, and then i get a dm from that fan account.

(you already saw the convo^^)

i can't wait to meet them.

i wonder what they'll be like? will daniel remember me?

probably, we made eye contact a bunch of times.

i wonder if he knows how old i am?

oh CRAP. if he thinks that im like 18 or something, then that might be why he's been paying me so much gold.

the issue is, im kinda sorta 16 years old. hes 19.

well, we're just going to have to wait until i meet him to see what's been going on with that boy.