3%

carolina
june 21, 2018
4:15pm

its now a week until June 28th.

the concert.

im so fucking excited, but i also know that i most likely won't meet them.

i don't have any sort of VIP, but i entered into a contest a few weeks back for m&g and i haven't gotten any type of answer.

im just guessing that i didn't get meet and greet.

anyways, school ended last week, and im in Pennsylvania right now as i wait for the week to be over with.

im walking around a ice cream shop in this little town, thinking about the concert.

i get ice cream, and order some mac and cheese too because who doesent love mac and cheese?

i sit down at a free table as i watch the crowd.

ive always loved this place, it has a really nice vibe flowing off of it.

i get a call from Hunter, so i answer it.

"hey bestie cara!" he screams into the phone.

"hunter, shutup im in a public place gOsh!" i yell back into the phone.

im wearing headphones, so people around me start to give me some weeeird looks.

"can we hang out next week? tuesday night?" he asks.

"yeah im free that night. sleepover?" i ask.

"definitely! partyy!" he yells through his house.

i laugh at how stupid my best friend is.

"should we invite jake?" i ask.

"yess it's never the same when he's not there" hunter replies, giving me a smirk.

i laugh.

me and hunter talk for a few minutes, then my ringer buzzed indicating that my macaroni was ready.

i hang up with Hunter, and get my macaroni.

i eat it in peace as i admire the little ice cream parlor.

the whole place is extremely old, and has the most odd smell that for some reason makes me more attracted to it.

the floor is a dark, shiny wood color, and trees literally grow through the floor and out the ceiling, and there's many color stained glass lamps hanging around.

i smile at the thought of how when im much older me and my husband will most likely be sitting in this exact room.

anyways, i decide to take a walk around the whole town city thingy.

i see 3 deer, a fox, like 10 chipmunks, and only 2 people.

wow what a natureous walk i went on today.

i need to pack my stuff, as im leaving to go back home in a half hour.

i wish i could live here. it must be nice

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
daniel
june 21, 2018
6:00pm

we have one more show, then we get a few days off.

after that, Baltimore.

me and the boys are getting ready to go onstage at San Francisco, and we can hear the screams from girls as we yell into the microphones.

i love our fans, and for the past month we've been hiding a new song that we are going to drop in 2 weeks exactly without warning.

i can't wait for them to hear the album!

it really shows a different side of us that the fans probably never really saw coming.

as we run on stage, the show is going extremely well.

until someone throws a bra onto Corbyn.

he immediately drops it and he squats down as if he's reading something.

i walk over to him, and see that on the bra there's writing that has a girls Instagram and a little note for Corbyn.

i laugh my ass off while Corbyn is just staring at it!

of course Zach runs over, picks up the bra, and chucks it backstage and i see it land right on Tyler's head.

Zach and Corbyn and i all laugh at the situation that tyler now has to deal with.

after the show, i scroll through my phone, looking at all the pictures of the fans at the concert tonight.

i smile at how happy they look.

as we climb onto the bus, i see all the screaming fans at the gate.

tonight im not really in the mood to run around with them. my head really hurts.

zach runs off the bus with jack, with smiles plastered on their face.

tyler stops them "what are you guys doing?" he asks.

"well, we figured that since we won't be doing any shows for a few days, we could run down the line of fans waiting for us and give them all high fives?" jack tells tyler.

"ok but no pictures with fans. we gotta get back to the hotel in a few minutes." Tyler responds

jack and zach bolt off the bus, and i watch as they run down the line of screaming fans as they high five all of them.

after a few seconds, they jump into the bus laughing.

"i love them so much, i wish we could meet every single one of them!" zach says to all of us.

"me too. so many of them have been impacted by us, and i just want to hug them." jonah says.

i nod my head, and just fall asleep in my bunk.

later i feel someone pick me up, and after a minute of walking they drop me on a bed.

i don't feel like opening my eyes, so i just cuddle into the bed.

i hear Jonah laugh silently.

finally, a break.