Chapter 2

Conner's POV

I sat with Cory and sighed "Make any friends?"

He nodded "They're pretty cool. How was your morning classes?"

"Fine. Except I did put an ass in line" I smirked "I'm just awesome"

He rolled his eyes "Whatever" Carter and Colt sat down with us. They eyed me suspiciously.

"What?"

"I heard you stood up to some ass today" Carter popped open his coke "That's my thing Conn"

"Oh well, you'll live" I took a bite of my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich and moaned at its deliciousness "This is good"

Colt looked up from his phone "Can you not moan?"

Carter looked at Colt "Bitch, don't think of it as sexual moaning. You know she won't stop doing it"

A girl sat down "You're the girl who stood up to Aiden"

"So the ass has a name" I crossed my arms.

She nodded "Oh I'm Chloe Davis"

I smiled "Conner Lawson. These are my brothers Carter, Cory, and Colt"

"Four C's" she smiled "I like it"

"Oh right, we're quadruplets" I said and took another bite from my sandwich.

"That is so fucking cool!" Chloe squealed "Do you mind if my friends and I sit here?"

"Sure" Me and my brothers said in unison.

"Ok please don't do that, it creeps me out" she said while signaling her friends to come sit with us. They sat down "Ok guys this is Conner, Colt, Carter and Cory. Guys this is Kaulen and Jaelyn"

I waved "Hi"

"Hi" they smiled.

"Our other friends are sitting with us" Kaulen mumbled. I looked up to see the ass and his friends walking or way.

"Who are they exactly?"

"Aiden, Beck and Grayson. They're our friends" Kaulen said.

"Oh god don't tell me they're coming over here" I groaned.

They sat with us and immediately looked at me "What's she doing here?"

"I'm sitting here" I rolled my eyes.

One smiled at me "I'm Beck, this is Grayson and that's Aiden"

"I've already met Aiden" I grinned.

He glared at me "Shut up before I make you"

My brothers all looked at him "Watch yourself!" They yelled in unison.

I smiled at him "Make me?"

He looked at my brothers "Which ones your boyfriend?"

"You're disgusting, they're my brothers"

He rolled his eyes and looked through his phone. Beck smiled "So you're their sister?"

"We're quadruplets" I sighed "They're a pain... this is Carter, Cory, and Colten. I'm Conner"

"So the badass does have a name" Grayson smirked "That's a hot name for a hot girl"

My brothers glared daggers at him and he shut up. I smiled at my brothers "Guys you don't have to be overprotective, I can handle myself"

"She has a point, I witnessed her badass in action today. No ones ever stood up to Aiden" Beck laughed lightly.

Aiden glared at him then looked at his phone again. I finished my sandwich "So any Queen bitches here?"

"Yeup" Beck chuckled "Don't get on her bad side. She thinks her and Aiden are like a thing so if she sees you sitting here then she'll flip out"

"Nothing I can't handle" I flexed a little bit "I have muscles"

"Aw little C" Grayson laughed "Keep telling yourself that sweetheart"

"You know... you're kinda annoying" I nodded to myself "What's the bitches name anyway?"

"Amelia Farley" Jaelyn sighed.

I nodded and look at my brothers "So who's gonna order the pizza tonight?"

"I will" Cory said "Pepperoni?"

I gave him a 'duh' looked and he shrugged. He bell rang then we went to next period. Luckily mines History, yes that was sarcasm.